Chapter 53

Scarr's POV 

"Scarr wake up" I hear a male voice say and I shrug him off. "Wake up or you're going to miss the event" that male voice says again, this time, shaking my body awake.

"WHAT?" I yelled as I turned around to face the man. It was Dragon. "Hi" he says and I roll my eyes. I stand up to stretch my muscles, I hear someone hum and when I look at who it was. Dragon was checking me out, "like what you see?" I tease and he smirks. "If Luna does, so do I" he answers and smirks.

I walk over to the nearest bathroom, but before I do, I look back at my bed. "Where's Luna?" I ask, "She's down at the warehouse...preparing herself" he said and I raise my eyebrow at him. Preparing for what exactly?

As if he could read minds, Dragon answered my question, "You'll see once you get there...now hurry, my driver is impatient" he orders and I continue my walk to the bathroom.

----------------

Dragon, Benjamin and I are walking towards the back of the warehouse, where the gym is. Benjamin opens a metal door,  Dragon and I enter. 

Inside there's all type of gym equipment, but in the middle of it there's a fighting ring. There's a bunch of the members of Dragon's mafia surrounding the ring and there's two girl fighting each other.

I stopped just when my eyes focused on the fight. 

The girl in leggings was out of breathing, indicating she was tired. She had a busted lip and eyebrow, her skin is shiny from the sweat but also pale. She is a pretty girl, ugly compared to my Luna, but she's pretty. 

Out of nowhere she gets kicked on the face, she stumbles back a bit in surprise. Her eyes wide, ready to just pop out of their sockets. The mouth guard she had, flew out of her mouth and landed in front of someone's feet. She then fell down to the ground, unconscious.

When I unfocused my eyes from her, I focused on who she was fighting. No wonder she fell unconscious. I almost bursted out laughing.

Luna was wearing tight black shorts, a matching sport bra and had her hair in a pony tail. She looked so goddamn sexy. 

Her legs looked long and silky, her hips looked smaller giving her the perfect hourglass body. She wasn't sweaty like the other girl, but she was skipping, making her breath sharply for air. Her eyes were shining, they had that shine that can make a man beg for her. Her lips were plump but they were closed tight as if she was angry.

She looked beautiful.

"That's my girl!" I scream and her eyes divert straight to me and once our eyes connect, she smiles and then winks. 

Everybody that was there, turned around to look at me. They had a surprise look on their face, but somehow their face went pale. I looked a bit confused so I looked at Dragon who was still standing next to me. 

"This is the one group that doesn't like Luna...they all love to challenge her. Now seeing the most notorious boss of ANY Spanish mafia call her that, it scares them" he explains and I nod with my head.

I walk over to Luna who is getting down from the ring, I stop right in front of her and my hands find their way to her waist. Bringing her closer to me, I lean down so that our lips are only inches apart. Before I was able to connect our lips, some girl decides to speak.

"No wonder boss and everybody else spoils her, she rises by hoeing around" the vampire looking girl says and I resist my urge to just punch her. I look at Luna, she relaxed, smiling. I calm down when I see that Luna's calm, but I know her better than this. 

On the inside, people's opinion do effect her. Luna didn't have the best past, all the insecurities rise to her brain the moment someone makes a comment. Now on the outside, she acts cold and relaxed. 

I walk over to the girl, I looked at Dragon who was still standing by the front door, he nods and I take out my gun from my holster and aim it at the girl's forehead. She freezes on the spot and the people that surround her. 

She looks nervous, scared, anxious and somewhat regretful. She look over at Dragon, as if he would do anything, and a tear slips down her eye. I smirk loving the reaction I'm getting out of it. I feel Luna's hand on my shoulder, the warmth of her touch calms me in a second.

I don't retrieve my gun, instead I tighten the grip around it and aim it at the girl enthusiastically.

"You talk to her like that again and I won't hesitant to put a bullet between your eyes" I say and she nods. "This is Dragon territory. You can't kill and not be killed by him or us" the guy next her says and my smirk turns to a full blown smile. 

"Sweetie...your boss is standing right there, enjoying the show. You think he would pick you over family" Luna says and the guys all look at Dragon who waves and smiles. 

He's stupid.

"We've been family more than you have. What makes you think he won't turn his back on you?" the same guys says and I roll my eyes. I drop my gun and place it back on my holster, making vampire girl sigh in relief.

"I would dead drop you all for Luna...plus, she shouldn't have spoken and insulted Luna. Be glad he handled it, remember last time Alex heard one of you insulting her?" Dragon says and I look at him. "What happened?" I asked and all the guys, including Luna, looked down to the floor.

"I lost both of my legs" some guy in two prosthetic legs spoke. My eyes went wide and for some sick, psycho reason I burst out laughing. Making everybody look at me and Luna smack my arm. 

"I'm sorry dude, I never expected that but that's fucking funny. Babe, did you at least pay for his prosthetics?" I said and Luna rolled her eyes.

"Yes, plus a house and two cars" she said and I roll my eyes. 

"Well then, I guess you all know what happen if you insult her in front of me again?" I question and they all look back at the guy with the prosthetics, "Oh no, don't look at him. That won't happen, this will and I'll make sure to finish the job" I say pointing at the gun. 

I wink at them and grab Luna by the waist and we start to walk out of the gym.

Luna stopped and turned around to face the girl, "sorry to disappoint, but I was already at the top before sleeping with Scarr" she says then winks at the girl.

Now that's some QUEEN SHIT.

"Go back to training guys!" Dragon yells at them as we left the gym.