Chapter 55

"I told you no ROSES, only daisies!" I rub my temple as I yell into the phone. I've been on the phone with Esteban for the past hour and I don't understand how a grown ass man doesn't understand a simple order.

"Okay though, but why? It's a marriage proposal, not you picking her up for a date." he says in a 'matter-of-fact' tone and I roll my eyes, "Exactly. She hates roses" I reply and I hear him chuckle, "How the fuck do you hate roses when your name is Rose?" he says and I sigh deeply.

The one time I wish I could shoot this motherfucker.

"Listen Esteban, either you get the damn daisies or I'll send somebody to do it for you. If she tells me no because of your lack of following orders, then I'm feeding you to the wolves" I threaten and I hear him huff. "They're aren't wolves in Italy Scarr...right?" he questions and I smirk, "I can easily find some" I say and he hangs up the call.

My phone dings, indicating I received a text message. "Two thousand daisies coming up" it reads.

I sigh deeply as I place my phone in my back pocket and head out of Dragon's office. I opened the door and immediately I bump into something...or perhaps someone?

The person turns around revealing our bartender from back home. The fuck is Richard doing here?

He takes a few steps back with his head hanging low, "sorry boss, Dragon told me to wait for Luna here." he said. It took me completely by surprise because why the fuck is he here? and here for Luna. "What exactly are you doing here Richard?" I say in a harsh tone.

He flinched a little at the tone, but then his eyes connected with mine and my scowl deepens. He keeps his gaze on my eyes for at least a minute and then he burst out laughing. "Oh no, you have misunderstood things. No need to get jealous boss. She invited me." he clarifies and my scowl softens a little.

"Whatever" I say and I walk pass him. Just when I was about to turn the corner towards the front of the warehouse, Luna walks in. Immediately my scowl leaves my face and pure happiness roam through my body.

"Precio-" she cuts me off..."OMG RICHARD" she yells and runs pass me towards Richard. They embrace each other in a friendly hug, giggling and smiling as they do. I feel jealousy and possessiveness take control of me as I turn around and walk straight to where they are.

Just when Luna releases Richard from the hug, I grab him by the back of his shirt. I yank him away from Luna, my face filled with fury, "touch her like that again and I'll castrate your limbs one by one" I threaten and I hear him gulp in fear.

"SCARR!" Luna yells and my heads snap in her direction. Her hands rest on her hip and she has one eyebrow raised. "What?" I say and she shakes her head, releasing an adorable chuckle. "Put him down he's not an animal" she orders and I look back at Richard who is awkwardly smiling.

I let him go. He stumbles to get back on his feet, once he gains balance, he straightens out his shirt and walks over to where Luna is standing, more specifically hiding behind her.

I make a move towards him to grab him by the collar this time, but Luna stands between the both us, blocking my path.

"Scarr, he's just a friend...and gay" she says and I relax and take a step back, "you touch her like that and I'm feeding you to the wolves" I say and I turn around to leave. I hear Luna sigh and giggle which makes me stop and turn back around.

I walk back to her , grab her by the neck and pull her head back so that our lips make contact. I kiss her aggressively as if I'm marking territory. I let go of her once I feel the breath completely escape my lungs.

"Well damn" Richard says and I smirk winking at Luna who keeps on looking at me all baffled. "Messaged received....although it wasn't really needed"

I leave quickly, leaving them alone to 'bond'.

I know Luna is not big on friends, at all, so I'm glad she has somebody familiar to befriend her. Specially somebody I can trust. I know it didn't seem like it but I'm just naturally possessive.

More now than ever that I plan on marrying her.