Chapter 49

Luna's POV

I've been packing clothes into suitcases for at least two hours. Mainly because most of my clothes aren't really...Italy material. I mean I will take my jeans and some sneaker, but I'll mostly take my dresses.

I checked how the weather usually is in Italy around this time, it's chilly most of the time. So I definitely had to pack some long sleeves dresses and shirts. I HAVE TO LOOK LIKE A QUEEN IN ITALY.

"Preciosa where are you?" I hear Scarr call for me from my room, "Closet!" I yell back. I hear his footsteps as he approaches, once he's inside, I smile at him. He raises his eyebrow and looks at the pile of clothes that surround me.

"Are you serious Luna? It's only going to be for a week and 2 days" Scarr says and I roll my eyes and stick out my tongue playfully. "Bitch it's Italy. You're not going to convince me to NOT take my best clothes." I answer and he chuckles.

He starts walking towards me and he throws himself on top me. Completely crushing me under him. Fuck, he's heavy.

"Scarr...c-ca-can't breath." I plead and he rolls over to the side and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

He pushes all the clothes away from us and starts to kiss my neck.

Okay...he's horny.

(Recommend listening to the song "Heaven" by Julia Michaels)

He places himself on top of me, balancing himself on his elbows. His lips meet mine into a wet, passionate and lustful kiss. He runs his tongue along my bottom lip, I part my lips for him to take control of the kiss.

Our tongues dance in harmony creating the perfect kiss. Scarr starts to kiss my jawline, sucking on the skin while he goes down. He starts to kiss me on my weak spot, right where my neck and shoulder meet.

He kisses are carved into my kiss and his tongue leaves the wet trails of where it's been. I moan and arch my back as I feel his breath on my chest. His hand travels up my shirt completely removing it and tossing it across the closet.

He then looks into my eyes, his golden orbs are a dark honey shade. They look amazing, the lust that dance through them and the love that's written all over them. His eyes travel down to my breasts. He cups the right one with his hand and squeezes tight.

"Eres tan perfecta" he says. (You are so perfect) I blush at his words and try to cover myself, but he pins my hands on top of my head and starts to lick and bit my boobs.

I moan every time he bit my nipple and when his tongue play with them. I'm sure God can hear my moan...good thing the room is soundproof.

He continues to kiss me, trailing down to my abdomen. Biting and slightly pulling on the skin. He grabs the hem of my pants and pulls them off of me. He stares at my wet core for a few second and smiles, "all fucking mine...that pussy of yours is fucking beautiful" he comments and again, the blush in my cheeks.

Scarr's bristly stubble scratched at my sensitive skin as he places feather light kisses along my thighs.

He slowly lick a bold stripe up my core, and using the very tip of his tongue, he made swirls around my clit. A quiet gasp fell from my lips as I threw my head back in pleasure.

Scarr's tongue dipped inside me, causing me to groan softly, forcing Scarr to hold my hips down as I desperately tired to grind against his lips.

Frustrated, I reached down to grasp two fistful of his silky hair, eliciting a throaty groan from Scarr that vibrated against my center. I cried out and my eyes open as I look down at Scarr. The golden eyed devil smirked up at me, puckering his lips over my clit and sucking....hard.

I gasped as all of the air left my lungs and tugged his hair, unable to stop looking into his eyes. Scarr's left hand moved away from my hip and suddenly two of his fingers slipped inside of me. I let out a whimper, throwing my head back, feeling my orgasm approaching.

Dark amusement in his eyes, Scarr nipped my clit and I gasped again, moving my hips with reckless abandon against his fingers and mouth.

I squeezed Scarr's hair in my hands, my stomach tightening as I prepared myself for my release. He pumped his fingers harder, curling the digits against my walls and I stiffened, a sheen of sweat covering my body as I came.

While my entire body shuddered, Scarr licked me clean, paying special attention to my clit. "You taste so fucking delicious" he cooed.

I smiled down at him, though my eyes were still glazed over so I couldn't really focus on him.

"I fucking love you Scarr....and that tongue of yours"

Guess Julia Michaels was right when she said: "All good boys go to heaven and bad boys bring heaven to you"