Chapter 19

"Enjoyed the show?"

She is cleaning her hands, which are covered with the guy's blood, with a towel. I smile at her and move my head sideways.

We walk back together out of the basement, before we continue she turns around to talk to the soldier standing in the front. "Hey, send someone to pick up the body and clean the room up...Oh, please...and thank you" she just has to be nice.

"A boss doesn't say please and thank you, a boss orders" I say looking down at her as we walk back up the stairs. She looks at me and smiles, she stops on the last step to say something.

"Yeah, but a leader is suppose to be strong, not rude. Kind, but not weak. Plus, you see the way he smiled. If it was you, he would have nodded but he appreciated the gesture" she says.

I smile at her and walk up to her. I wrap my right arm around her waist and pull her closer to me, "You're something special baby girl" I say in a whispered tone and she blushes. God I love making her blush.

"Come on, we have to go find Tecno" she says pulling away from me. I roll my eyes and we walk to Tecno's lab as we call it. "Sup Tecno" Luna greets him and he shyly says hi to her.

"So we have a little issue" she continues to say and Tecno turns to her in confusion, "you aren't the boss, so why are you ordering me around?" he responds and I have the urge to just murder him. My hands ball into fists and I narrow my eyes at him in anger. He notices and quickly turns to face the other way.

I take a step forward and Luna stops me, "Look Tecno, I may not be your boss but I damn sure expect you to respect me. Your boss, Ace, send me to do some jobs today for him. Unless you want to go and deal with him, I suggest you calm the attitude" she snaps at him and for a second I felt so proud of her. "Spoken like a true leader" I whisper into her ear and she hits me with her elbow.

"What can I do for you mam?" Tecno says and I see a smile form on her face, "you can call me Luna Tecno, I'm only trying to help out" she says and for a second I just want to smack her. Why demand respect if you're going to be nice after?

"Sure thing Luna" he says and I become angry again. I don't like the way her name sound when he says it or anyone that isn't me.

"I just questioned somebody down at the basement, they gave me a name, Eliza Woods. Please figure out who that is and please send a file to me. Oh and don't inform anyone yet." she orders him and he starts typing into his computer. When he looks up, he starts to play with his hair nervously.

"Mam, I mean Luna. That's the girl you almost shot when you first arrived here". She freezes and I see an angry expression on her face.

"Track her phone 24/7. I want locations, phone calls, pictures if you can get them, anything suspicious that you can find. Make a file and give it to me, personally" she says and leaves the room. I speed walk behind her to reach her. For a small girl she damn walks fast.

"Hey, relax Luna" I say as I grab her arm. She snatches her arm away from me and turns around, again, that angry expression on her face, "I told Uncle William that she seemed too suspicious at the last meeting, but he never fucking listens to me" I stay silent and I reach for her arm again. I hug her to calm her down.

She relaxes under my touch, releasing a breath she was holding in. Her arms wrap themselves around my torso and squeezes hard. She inhales deeply and I feel her relax even more. Guess someone likes my cologne.

"You can take full charge of this, just please be smart and careful. Eliza's a sneaky bitch" I joke and she laughs. Mission accomplish.

"Corazon, ella no es más astuta que yo" (honey, she isn't sneakier/smarter than me)