Chapter 51

"Luna wake up....wake up princess, we're here" Old Nick is tapping me on the shoulder.

I sit up, rubbing my eyes and yawning. I stretch my body, shaking uncontrollably. I get up from the bed in the room of the private plane and walk back to the bears.

Slowly, but surely the plane lands and the door is opened for us to get out. Uncle William goes down first, followed by Old Nick and Robert. Scarr grabs my hand, interlocking his fingers with mine and we walk towards the exit.

When we're about to walk down the steps, I see a man in sun glasses looking at us smiling. At first I didn't recognize him, but once I focused on his smile and tattoos, I recognized him immediately.

I run down the steps towards him, "LUNA YOU'RE GOING TO FALL FOR CHRIST SAKE!" I hear Scarr yell but I don't care. "DRAGON!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I sprint towards him and he open his ams for a hug.

I crash my body against his, making him stumble back a bit, nevertheless he wrapped his arms around my waist, picking me up from the floor.

The bond that Dragon and I have is unbreakable. Apart from the training I received from him, he psychologically helped me a lot. I always suffered from insecurities and anxiety, he helped calm down all the negative thoughts that I had and boost my confidence.

If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be the person I am today. I owe him a lot.

"Dragon?" I hear Scarr whisper behind me and I release Dragon from our hug. I continue to jump in excitement. "What are you doing here?" I ask and he chuckles. "I came for my favorite girl's birthday...and apparently, her boyfriend's birthday too" he says eyeing Scarr up and down.

Scarr being Scarr, held down an intimidating gaze but I know him a little too much to know that he's dying on the inside. He always wanted to meet Dragon, but the fact that Dragon is very close to me, bothers him. "Sir, pleasure meeting you" Scarr extends his arm and Dragon pulls him in for a hug.

Dragon sensitive's ass.

Scarr's facial expression makes me burst out laughing. He looks shocked, scared and excited at the same time. He never would have expected Dragon to be so, touchy. "I'm glad to see the man who has won my guerrera's heart" Dragon says. (Warrior's)

Scarr nods his head and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closely to him. "You might have to hold onto her a bit more, the men here adore her" he says and Scarr face gets serious. His cold and heart-less expression planted on his face.

"Dragon, this is my first time here" I say rolling my eyes. "Yes, but some of my man are here and you know how fond of you they are" he says and Scarr's grip on my waist gets impossibly tighter. "Scarr, you're hurting me" I say and he let's go of me quickly. I kiss his cheek which helps him relax.

"Don't worry bebe, you know I'll break their arms if they try something" I reassure him and he nods.

"Yeah and I'll shoot them. Same thing" he says and I roll my eyes. "That not the same thing" I reply and he smirks, "same difference".

"Let's go...I have the cabin ready for us" Dragon says and we all go inside the SUV who came to pick us up.

----------------

We arrived at the cabin pretty quick, it was at the end of a huge lake. According to Uncle William, this is Lago Di Braies. It's honestly the most beautiful place I have ever been to. I can only imagine how the sky would look like at night.

The cabin is really cozy. It has like 7 rooms, even though they're small. There's two full bathrooms, a kitchen attached to the living room and no dining room. It's really nice.

"So, what are we doing first?" I say. I start dancing in excitement. I feel Scarr wrap his arms around my waist from behind as he starts to kiss me where my neck and shoulder meet.

"NO! NONE OF THAT SCARR....I'LL CUT YOUR PENIS OFF!" Uncle William yells and I roll my eyes. This is man has a thing for castrating penises.

"Uncle, relax. We're not doing any of that" I say and he sighs in relief. "At least not till later" I whisper to myself causing Scarr to laugh, the vibration of his laughter against my skin, causing goosebumps to form on my arms.

"OKAYY...I want to take you down to the warehouse first. There's a few things I want to discuss with the future Dons of the Spanish mafia" Dragon says. Scarr and I nod and we walk hand in hand back to the SUV.

"Benjamin, take us to the warehouse" Dragon orders the driver once we take our seats in the car and he nods, "yes sir".