Chapter 52

Dragon's POV

"Now that we're here...I want to talk business." I look at Scarr and Luna who sat in the wooden chairs in front of me. "Dragon, paso algo?" Luna asks me. (Did something happened)

I don't regularly ask for assistance from any gang or anybody for that matter, but this is Ace's mafia and this involves them. If they weren't like family, I wouldn't bother on continuing on this business.

The last few months someone claiming to be from the Ramirez mafia has contacted me. They wanted me to kill Ace and Luna. Apart from being the boss of the Italian mafia, I work as  professional assassin. 

I have two phones, one for my assassin business and the other for my mafia business. Even though everybody knows it's me, I still have to operate with a different phone.

"A few months back, I was contacted by someone who claimed to be from the Ramirez mafia. It was assassin order, for yours and Ace's head" I point at Luna who then smirks at me. 

I get confused by her sudden smirk. Luna doesn't smirk unless she's being playful. In serious situation, she always has a cold expression. "What?" I say raising my eyebrow at her.

Scarr imitates her actions, but he sits back on his chair and crosses his arms in front of his chest. "We killed them and the last few members of the Sorentos" Luna says and I am baffled.

By the look on my face, you can tell I was taken back with what she said. My eyes looked as if they were going to pop out of their sockets and my mouth was wide open. In any other situation I would have kept a neutral expression on my face, but because I am comfortable around this two, I don't.

"How?" was all I said and they both explained what happened. When Luna explained the part where she, stupidly, decided to get kidnapped, I saw the furious expression on his face. If he had something in his hand, he'll most likely break it. 

"You know you remind me of Nick in his younger ages" I say interrupting Luna's story telling. Scarr looks at me a if I have gone crazy. "How come sir?" he replies and I roll my eyes. "Don't call me sir...Dragon would do" I say and he nods.

"When your father and Ace met your mother and Ace's late wife, they were the most arrogant and selfish motherfuckers, the moment they laid eyes on them, that behavior left. They became weak" I started to say and I saw Scarr's hand voluntarily grab Luna's.

"Later on when they started their relationship, I saw the effect the ladies had on them. They had that same spark you had when I saw you hold Luna earlier. I envied them for finding somebody who loved them at such age." Scarr held his eyes on Luna's hand, squeezing it harder by the minute.

"I didn't find them weak, I found them strong. Brave to say the least. In a life like ours, you can't have weaknesses, but the beauty of it all is, that those weaknesses become your strengths and that's something nobody can't take away from you" I finish saying.

"Scarr, I would tell you now...there's no one like Rose here. She is the calm before a storm. The life in the midst of death. If for some reason, she is hurt because of you, my husband and I would take care of you" I say and his eyes go wide. 

Luna chuckles next to him and I smirk, "wait sorry, you said you're what?" Scarr asks and he sits forward on his chair, "he's gay. He married Alex when I was 10, plus Alex loves to castrate people. It's where I got my interrogation skills" Luna answers and I nod in confirmation.

"Wow...where is your husband?" Scarr asks and I shrug. I actually have no knowledge of where he can possibly be at. "Who knows! He went out went I told him I would pick you guys up" I say and they nod.

"Back to what we were dealing with. I'm glad the Ramirez and Sorentos aren't a threat any longer, but what happens with everything they left behind?" I ask and I see both of them go into serious mood. 

They're definitely perfect for each other.

"All of their allies are now allied with us, their enemies were already allied with us so it's a win-win situation" Luna answers, then, Scarr speaks up, "all of their shipments are delivered to us, properties all under our name, all exports are still being delivered but we changed the price....everything its taken care of" he explains and I smile happily.

"You two are going to be great leaders"