Authors note

I want to finish this book with saying thank you to all of you who have read this story so far.

I can't believe how many people have actually read the book. I was honestly expecting a good 50 view, but instead I've reached 500.

SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH....

I decided not to do an epilogue because I wanted to let you guys create your own happily ever after AND I am currently planning on writing another book so I need the time.

Truthfully, thank you to all of you and I hope that my next book pleases you all and I hope this one keeps on pleasing you.

----------

🙂 Edit: I know I've decided to let you guys know about the book I've been writing but truth is, I just realize that this book has something every other book has and it's character who suffer from severe abuse.

Even though I want to change that and I have the idea, the main character will deal with bullying but still have that fire cracker energy. I don't want abused characters, I want confident ones.

This book though will be more important to me because it hits home. By that I mean, the main character's relationship with her parents. Everything else would be made up.

I will keep the name of the main character in the previous book I was writing. Cheyenne. I would use the same name for the main character and a few others.

Sorry for the sudden change and hopefully, you'll guys like the new book.

I'll post in my profile the new name and description of the book.

Thank you.