Once More

CHAPTER NINETEEN: ONCE MORE

     Alley slowly and quietly skipped down the stairs. She was trying to keep from crying, in case she was getting upset over nothing. Just in case. Alley saw her Dad on the couch, snoring peacefully with the TV on CSI New York.

     Alley could hear her Mom's radio on in her bathroom, probably just getting out of the shower. Alley pushed open the door, to find her Mom combing her wet hair in a nightgown.

     "Hi sweetie. You girlies having fun?" She asked, ringing her hair out over the sink. The water drizzled out from her hair and float down the drain. Alley gulped, and stared at her Mom.

     "I have to talk to you." Alley leaned against the sink, and her Mom sat down on the edge of the shower.

     "Uh-oh." Ashley, Alley's Mom, sensed something was wrong. "Tell me."

     Alley sighed, and began.

     "Blake and I had a tough spot. I caught Blake kissing some other girl. I broke up with him today, and gawsh, so many things happened today! But he kept wanting me to forgive him and I got so wrapped up in him, and we slept together... unprotected." Alley explained. Ashley was silent, and didn't know what to do or think. She knew her that this wasn't the first time her daughter had slept with someone, sadly, but she never would've thought that her daughter would do it irresponsibly. But what could she do? She had to be helpful, this could be a crisis for her daughter.

     "I keep the pregnacy tests in that cabinet, sweetie." Ashley pointing to a cabinet above the toilet. Alley got one down and thought it was weird that her Mom had tests because her Dad had the surgery done to where no more kids would be made, but with a teenager, be handy.

     A few minutes later, Alley shakily held the stick in her hand, and faced her Mom.

     "I'm pregnat."

***********************************************

     Only two of the Beauties were walking up to the school, and Alley had been replaying how to tell Blake. She would just come out and say it.

     "Are you gonna be okay?" Claire asked before splitting her seperate ways.

     "Yeah. Text me." Alley waved to Claire and saw Blake running up to her in the hall.

     "Alley!" He greeted, and kissed her cheek. He draped his arm around her shoulders, and Alley had to smile. With in an afternoon, she had really missed Blake. She hugged him and led him to a corner of the hallway where no kids were screaming.

     "I need to tell you something." Alley towed him into an empty janitor's closet, and shut the door. It was long and narrow and dirty and creepy in the closet, but Alley didn't care. As long as she was alone with Blake.

     "I'm pregnat." Alley blurted, and watched Blake's unreadable and expressionless face.

     "You're... Pregnat? That's... Great?" Blake was at a loss for words as he stared into Alley's eyes which were tired.

      "Great? Really?" Alley didn't think that would be Blake's reaction. What had she expected?

     "I mean, you can't undo it, and that would only bring us closer together," Blake wrapped his arms around Alley's waist, and breathed heavily into her ear. "I love you. No matter what." Blake kissed her softly, letting the kiss linger on Alley's lips for a minute, and he inhaled her scent, wanting more. He would've prefered being somewhere besides a nasty janitor's closet, but who cared?

     Blake trapped Alley in his arms, and she suddenly kissed back. She needed to be loved right now, and she untangled her arms to pull Blake's shirt over his head. He had a six pack going on, which was great for Alley. She felt instantly warm when she smushed herself against his bare skin, and she felt Blake sliding her shirt up and over her head. She struggled for air as she smashed her lips against his, and reluctantly pulled back long enough to breathe. While she was taking in air, Blake was undoing the back of her bra. Once he finished, He brough his lips once again back to her's. It felt so good, she loved feeling her body against his. The warmth and the electricity that sparked, and soon Blake was unzipping Alley's jeans. She shrugged out of them, and pulled her undergarments off. She found the zipper to Blake's khakis, and soon, Blake cradled Alley like a baby in his arms. She pushed her lips into his mouth, and pulled away and tilted her head back for him to kiss her neck. He loved how Alley felt to him. She made him feel like no one else did, and he sadly sat her down on her feet. Blake pulled his pants up and buckled them and quickly put his shirt back on.

     "I love you." Alley breathed, and pulled her panties and jeans up to her waist. She buckled and zipped her jeans, and Blake put her bra back on for her. She put her shirt back on and fixed her hair, and looped arms with Blake and walked back out of the closet like nothing happened. Alley felt herself deeply in love. If she had to carry anyone's baby, she was glad it was Blake's.

THANKS FOR READING! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND PLEASE VOTE!