Preparing For The Dance

Alley was so excited. The Winter Ball was in less than an hour! She was so excited. She was happy to be going with Blake.

Alley changed into her robe, then slipped it off. She put on a strapless bra, a push up strapless bra.

She unzipped the plastic protector around her dress, and unzipped the dress itself. Her dress was short and black with ruffles all under the waist line. Ubove the waist line was a really tight fitting part of the dress, which was really pretty. Alley stepped into it, and pulled it up. She tried not to think about this maybe being one of her last times to where a dress this school year while she was her normal figure with her being pregnat and all.

Alley struggled to zip up her dress since she couldn't adjust her arm to reach all the way up her back, but she eventuallly managed. She examined herself in her mirror in her bathroom. The dress was really pretty. It was so fitting on her. It made her skin tone stand out and the black low lights through her hair stand out.

Alley decided to straighten her curly hair, which took a while. But she plugged in the straightener. While she waited for it to heat up, She started applying dark purple eyeliner under her eyes. Once that was done, she layered her lashes with heavy dark black mascara. She put on ligh purple eye shadow. That was really pretty. She decided on bright red lipstick. Beautiful! She then put on brown blush that was light but made her high cheekbones stand out. After, she started straightening her hair. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

***

Claire stepped out of the shower in excitement. She dried off, and rubbed lotion on her legs.She ran a comb through her wet hair, and then put her hair into a loose bun. She'd blow dry it in a minute. She hung her towel up, and ran to her closet. She looked at her dress which was baby blue and medium length and had diamonds at the top, the dress was strapless. Claire slid into it easily, and zipped it. She felt royal in the dress. She was so happy. She ran back into her bathroom, and put on white eyeshadow and light mascara and black eyeliner. She applied a light layer of pink lipstick.

She spent a few minutes blow drying her  hair, and once it was dry, she pulled her hair into a loose ponytail, leaving some locks down in the front. She then bobby-pinned her loose hair back, and then braided her ponytail. She then made a bun of the braid, and pinned it to her head. She squeezed the hairspray. She coughed when she inhaled to much at once, but recovered quickly. She admired herself. Was anything missing?

Jewelry!

She put on a Diamond necklace and long shimmery diamond earrings. They were the perfect addition to the dress. She then slipped into her white high heels.

She felt so happy right now. Nothing could ruin this dance.

***

Carter finished having her Mom zip up her dress. Sheryl was so happy to see her daughter so happy and so beautiful. She felt so proud, and hugged her daughter.

"I am so happy for you and I love you. You look gorgeous.:"Sheryl told her daughter.

"Thanks Mom. I love you." Carter looked at her dress. It was short and black with feathery stuff going up the side of it. At the neckline was a pink scarf thing. The dress was fitted and flowy. So pretty.

Sheryl picked out earings that were black at the Jewelry store. She planned on giving them to Carter as a surprise for her dance. This seemed like a good time. She handed her daughter the little gift bag.

"It's just a little something to add to your beauty." Sheryl smiled.

Carter opened a little box to see the prettiest earrings. They were black and dangly with little rhinestones on them. She was overjoyed.

"Thanks, Mom. Do you want to do my hair? I love these earrings," Carter said. Sheryl laughed.

"You're welcome and I'd love to do your hair." Sheryl pinned Carter's hair back into a half ponytail. The hair was crimped.

Carter put on pink eye shadow and shimmery mascara and white eyeliner. She put on pink lipstick and pink blush. She felt so pretty. And having her Mom help her was what made this night even better.

***

Blake knocked on Alley's door. Alley's Father answered.

"Come on in."He greeted. Blake smiled. He wasn't sure how Alley's family like him since he got Alley pregnat. He felt uncomfortable.

"Hello sir." Blake said uneasily. He was gripping a little present he had gotten Alley.

"Blake!" Alley cried who was coming down the stairs in a gorgeous dress and black high heel short boots.

"Hi Alley," Blake hugged her, and Alley pressed her lips into his. She knew the kiss couldn't be long with her Dad right there, but she softly bit his bottom lip in happiness as she pulled away.

"What's in the bag?" Alley wondered.

"I don't know, so open it and find out." Blake gave Alley the bag, and he adjusted his uncomfortable tux.

Alley gasped when she pullled out the most beautiful diamond necklace. It had a big diamond, and little ones all around it. It was so pretty and expensive looking. She put it on, and snuggled into his arms again. She kissed his cheek.

"This is so pretty," She sighed, and kissed her Dad good bye.

She walked hand in hand with Blake out to the sidewalk and into his car. When she knew she wasn't in her Dad's presence, she stopped and threw her arms around Blake's back. She whispered into his ear. "I love you. And I don't want to give our baby up for adoption. I want to raise it, with you."

THANKS FOR READING! TIRED! READ SPELL UNFORTUNATE, MY NEW ONE PART BOOK AND MY SISTER'S BOOK THE KELKA ESCAPE! VOTE COMMENT AND FAN