"Don't tell me that's ice cream...." I began, opening the door wide enough so Soomin could enter.

"Okay, I won't." She replied, as I quickly locked the door. I turned towards her, waiting for her to take off her shoes and hang up her coat, so I could just hug her tightly and cry into her arms.

"Looking for a hug?" Soomin stated, opening out her arms to me the moment she was finished. I instantly held onto her, and the tears fell down again. "Oh Ae-Young...."

"I knew- We knew it would happen soon. I-I just didn't think it would be this soon. I needed more time...." I cried softly, as she held onto me. I had slowly starting to fall down, taking Soomin with me. So now, we sat on the ground, both in quite uncomfortable positions. But Soomin didn't complain, she just let me continue. "I didn't know what to do."

"And what did you do?" She asked with a soft tone of voice, being very careful with her words. She started brushing back my hair with her hand, in a comforting gesture, that she's always done when I'm upset like this. However, I'm pretty sure I've never let it get this bad. I don't think I've even been so upset about anything, since....well, a very long time ago.

"H-he gave me his number. I said I'd call him back, when I was ready." I replied, and Soomin nodded her head lightly.

"Ready for what?" She asked quietly, looking down towards my face, as if expecting me to meet her gaze. I do so, as I thought for a bit.

"Just ready....to have a soulmate I guess." I replied, putting my head back down again.

"But you already have him, right now." She stated, and I let out a small sigh. "So how long do you think you'll make him wait, until you're ready?"

"Are you actually trying to guilt trip me now?" I replied with a small chuckle, as I looked up to Soomin.

"Did it work?" She asked, as I simply shrugged my shoulders. I picked myself up a little, so both of us could relax our muscles for a bit. After being in that strange position, my back began to hurt, so I can't imagine how Soomin is doing.

"He did agree to it." I replied in a small voice, trying to defend my actions. I heard nothing in response, but instead saw Soomin get up.

"And if he didn't?" She simply replied, while she walked towards the bag she had previously set down earlier. "What would you have done then?"

"I-I don't know...." I whispered, watching as Soomin brought the bag to my room, and came back out again, heading to the kitchen. She looked like she was taking spoons, and walked over to me, handing me one. "You hand me a spoon, and not your hand?"

"I don't know about you, but I'm not too fond of melted ice cream. And if mine is melted, I'll gladly eat yours." Soomin explained, making her way to my room. I picked myself up, and I too made my way into the room. Soomin quickly turned on the TV, before jumping onto my bed. "So, when are you going to contact him?"

"I'm not sure yet. I just need some time." I replied after taking a minute to think.

"And will I ever get to know the identity, or at least the name of this mystery man?" Soomin asked, and I sighed lightly. Am I really able to tell her?

"If I tell you, you have to promise me not to tell another soul!" I explained, which must have really caught her attention. She nodded her head quickly, listening attentively for what I was going to say next. There was no way I could keep this to myself, not a chance. I wouldn't go telling the whole world now, that's plain stupid. But I know Soomin, and have for a long time now. I trust her with this.

"Min Yoongi."

A/N I noticed it took me quite a long time to get this chapter up.... I hope you liked it though?

I hope you don't mind me switching through the points of view so much like this. I just think it gives a good view, into how both of them are and will be taking this situation.

So, that's all I really have to say. Stay safe everyone~!! 💜💜

 Stay safe everyone~!! 💜💜