Horny.
Too horny that anytime she would cum.
And she fucking pushed her hip towards her girlfriend to take him the deepest when she found Jennie rubbing her own clit too.

"Baby.. Mmmm. Oh god.
I'm near! Hmmm. Jen, I'm near."
It took seven minutes only Lisa reached her satisfaction. 

Lisa pulled out from her girlfriend's mouth and came.
Loaded. Loads of loads.

"Wow! Love, you're— first time to get blown?"
Jennie asked her and the L nodded.

She pulled Jennie and made her sit on her lap.

"You know I never had a girlfriend before you or someone I had sex with. And you can't blame me for releasing so good. I have the sexiest woman above me."
Lisa told her while sweating.

She hugged her girlfriend tight but her hand suddenly went to Jennie's butt and grips it like she is still hungry.

"You really love my butt, Lis?"
She asked her in a voice that could entice another hot sex.

Lisa started to kiss Jennie's breast too.
Jennie took L's hand from her butt and held the other. She placed them on her breasts and she wanted Lisa to squeeze those gently and she did it.
J is slowly grinding her pussy on Lisa's crotch, making sure that their eye contact remains connected.

"Jennie, your body—. 
Hmmm. Your body, Jennie. Your scent—. Damn.
Everything about you, babe. Ah! Oh god. I am so horny."
Lisa couldn't complete her sentences because her world is drowning by how Jennie sways and arches sexily while humping.

"Do you find me sexy?"
She asked L.

"The one and only."
Lisa answered while Jennie attacked her neck again with hot licks and romantic suck.

"Baby, you are so hard again."
She whispered on Lisa's ears.

"Put it in. Please? Please, love. I really want you to—. I have been dreaming of us making love. You inside me, babe. Please?"
Jennie is trying her luck.

Lisa kissed her aggressively then scooped Jennie's pussy and took some wet.
Lisa then licked her finger with her girlfriends wetness while not breaking their stares to each other.

"How do I taste?"
Jennie wants affirmation.

"You taste like the most sensual and beautiful sex berry, my love."
Lisa said and suddenly her licked finger entered Jennie's pussy just in time when J hugged her tight.

"Oh f—. Li
Lisa."

L is gentle. But what Jennie likes is when Lisa knows when to fuck her fast and deep.

Jennie grinds in synch with Lisa's lining fingers inside her.
She screams her moans that covers the whole room. Alternating with her thigh slaps on Lisa's skin.

"Baby. Mmmm.
Baby, you're doing it so right. Oh yes.
Yes, baby right there. Please."
Jennie grinds fast and deeper. Her whimpers are like beautiful cries because of the pleasure.

Lisa continues to fuck her with her fingers and licks her body.
Jennie is starting to shake.

"I'm—. Baby, I'm near."
Sexy Jennie said while burying her Lisa's lips on her boobs.

Lisa moved their bodies from sitting to missionary.

"Don't cum yet. I want all of you. All your cum in my tongue, love."
Lisa said and Jennie finds her girlfriend's voice too hot to handle.

Lisa moved down and licked Jennie's clit in circular motion but slowly. She's too motivated to make her J cum while listening to her moans.

Then here goes Jennie's favorite.
Lisa inserted two fingers on Jennie while licking her clit like she never tasted it for centuries.

"Lisa! Baby. Damn.
Lisa! Hmmm."

Jennie held Lisa's head for them to look at each other eye to eye.

"I'm cu—. 
Why are you so damn sexy when licking and fucking me? Lisa, I'm getting there."

"Then cum, love."
Lisa said while she also started to jack off.

"I'm really—. Mmmm.
Really near, baby..."

Lisa gripped Jennie's thigh and took her last tongue push inside her girlfriend.
Jennie came.
Lisa tasted all of Jennie.
She also came and dropped her fluids on Jennie's thighs when she rubbed herself to be fair.
Jennie is still shaking and stretching her toes.

"Ah! Fuck!
Jennie, you make me crazy!"

Lisa moved up and hugged her girlfriend tight!

"I love you. You know that."
Lisa told Jennie while they're both catching their breaths.

"I love you more. Oh god. I love you so much, Lisa!"
Jennie responded and kissed Lisa as deep as she could.

The two dressed up and prepared their food for dinner.
It's a brand new feeling for them.
Living just together in the same roof and from this day on, they will be starting their lives as really mature couple.

"Babe?"
Lisa looked at Jen while eating.

"Yes?"
The J responded as she wipes Lisa's side lip to take the sauce away.

"I am sorry if I can't give you the pleasure you really want for now. You know why, right? You know that I love you so much and it means I love your parents too and I respect them as much as I respect you. And we can wait, right?"
Lisa worriedly asked her.

Jennie caressed her face and smiled at her.

"I know."
Jennie said.

"Baby, believe me. I really want to—
to be inside you. Jen,  it's hard for me to control. I swear,
I really—
I really want to fuck you. With love. Sometimes I also think of fucking you so hard and deep. Oh god. If only you know that I am having a hard time resisting. But because I love you so much, I don't want to risk."
Lisa said while breathing so hard.

Jennie stood up and sat on her lap.
Snaked her hand on L's nape and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"You're more than enough. I know how you lust over me too. Caught you so many times screaming my name in your room or in the bathroom when we're still in Seoul and—."
Jennie told her while giggling.

"Babe, I'm serious!"
Lisa shook her head and felt really shy.

"What?! I am serious too, love. And don't worry.
I find it really hot."
She told J and she looked at her.

"This is now a new chapter of our lives together, Jen. Please hold on. I really want to be with you forever. You're the only one I can see spending my life with until my last breath. Please hold tight. This is going to be a rough episode for us, but I promise, I will always make a way."
Lisa told her.
She's too worried of the new life they are both having here in the US. No idea what lies ahead.
But one thing's for sure, she is in love with Jennie Kim and wants to have her until eternity.

"Baby, you make me blush!
I love you! I love you! I love you so much, Lisa!
I promise, I'll stick with you through ups and downs. We'll face all hurdles and fix all our problems in the future together. And yeah, I know it's going to be a tough road, babe. This is life and I will be with you every single day."
Jennie couldn't hold her romantic excitement clinging to Lisa so tight!