Damian's POV

I had to go to the Wayne Gala with my father and brothers. I sighed as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. We had to dress properly, so we all had to wear suits, we commissioned MDC since Tim, Dick and Jason practically begged father and he agreed. Mine was acceptable. Well, I look presentable and walked out of my room to father's office to meet with the rest.

I entered the office to be met by the sight of my brothers and father standing wearing suits. Father, Grayson and Drake looked presentable and Alfred looked as presentable as always.

While Todd was arguing with father about wearing the tie. "I don't want to wear a tie!" Todd exclaimed and father sighed, rubbing his temple. "Jason-" Father tried to reason to be cut off by Todd. "You already asked me to dress properly and I already wear a suit. Now you want me to wear a tie too!?" Jason exclaimed again and father sighed again.

"Jason, we need-" Father started to be cut off by Todd again. "Nope. Wearing a tie isn't comfortable! It is choking me!" Todd exclaimed and father sighed in defeat while Dick and Tim watched in amusement. Classic Todd.

"You need to dress properly, use the tie, Master Jason" Pennyworth stated and Todd looked at him. "Perhaps you need to get used to wearing it, Master Jason" Pennyworth continued and Todd looked at Pennyworth, contemplating his options. He didn't want to experience Alfred's wrath. "The tie is comfortable Jason, MDC made the tie wearable" Dick added. He finally sighed in defeat and wore his tie loosely around the collar.

"Happy? I already wore it and now let's just get this Gala done" Todd grumbled annoyed and walked out. Alfred and father sighed while Tim and Dick were holding their laughter and barely managing. Father looked around and he nodded his head.

"Let's get going then, everyone's here already." Father walked out. I followed behind him. We went outside and boarded the awaiting limo. We drove to the venue and went inside. We came early before the guest since we are the host and hosting the Gala so we needed to greet them. I sighed knowing it's going to be a long night. 

And I was right, we greeted each guest and it was boring. "Bruce!" Someone called and we all turned to look at the person. He looked familiar, as the figures approached us. While his brothers looked awe-struck and excited. "Ah, Jagged, it's been a while!" Father said and Jagged nodded and they shared a short hug. 

Wait, Jagged Stone the famous Rockstar? The one that his brothers are huge fans and have been blasting his songs everyday. Quite a sight, them holding themselves together since their biggest idol standing in front of them. He was introducing his partner, I supposed, Penny and he moved aside and revealed another person, a girl. She looked familiar.

Wait, is that Marinette!? I blinked again to make sure he didn't mistaken her. "This is my honorary niece, Marinette" He stated and she smiled. Father was surprised, I suppose he didn't know this and her yet. "Pleasure to meet you Mr Wayne" She said and father nodded.

Dick and the others gasped. "Marinette?" I questioned unsure and she turned towards my direction and I stood there frozen. And I was surprised, this is Marinette, my classmate. I didn't expect her to attend this too and her being Jagged Stone's honorary niece.

"Damian?" She said unsure. I looked around and everyone looked confused and surprised, including Jagged and Penny. "Dick?" She continued confused and looked at him.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned confused and she looked at me. "Attending the Gala? What are you doing here?" She questioned back. "Well, uhh.." I trailed off. I didn't know what to say, I haven't told her yet and I guess she must've found out by now. I should've listened to Alfred's advice that day.