EPILOGUE

"Lumala ang sakit niya, Axton."

Bumagsak ang balikat ko at napatingin sa baba. I felt numb and heavy. Her mother called me earlier and said that Jaydie is back at the hospital again. She is still my girlfriend and I still have a responsibility to her.

A fucking responsibility. Fuck.

Her parents were divorced and her father is busy with her fucking other family. Her mother was managing her restaurant at the same time company, that's why they can't take care of Jaydie everytime. And no one can look after her except me.

"Ako pong bahala, Tita." I said.

But fuck, I shouldn't have said that.

"Wala na si Daddy, Axton.."

I looked at Laurene who is currently crying in front of me. She looked so miserable. I sighed and hugged her, swallowing hard.

"Shh," I whispered.

We had a hard time moving on because of what happened. Few weeks after her Dad's death we found out that Kenzo, her fucking boyfriend, cheated on her. Because of that, Laurene wants to go to New York. She said that she wants to heal herself and forget what happened. We agreed, we know that she really needed that.

But fuck.

I had to manage their company because no one else can. Hanson, well, he's too focused on his career and as well as Zach. I never wanted to have so many responsibilities. I never wished to have this kind of life.

Tangina, hindi ko alam ang uunahin ko. 

"Bro, kung hindi mo kaya sabihin mo lang." Hanson said.

He was looking at me worriedly. I know that he is worried about my health. I've been sleeping late and not eating on time. I mean, I have a lot of things to do. I sometimes forget that I should eat. Hindi na ako nakakaramdam ng gutom.

I shook my head. "I want you to focus on your life, Hanson." I said, my eyes were still on the screen of my laptop.

I heard him sigh. "Pagod ka na, Kuya. Halos hindi ka na kumakain. Gusto mo ba sabihin ko 'to kay, Sab?"

My jaw clenched. I still haven't talked to her yet. I love her, yes. But how could I focus on I if I this fucking responsibilities in front of me? I fucking want to focus on her and no one else.

But how?

If I only have a choice, I would choose to be with her every fucking day.

"Don't even think of doing that." I seriously said.