33

Warning: Words

--

"Sorry.."

I looked down to the girl who's currently wiping my shirt with her little hands. I am a bit taller than her that's why she needs to tiptoe so that she can wipe my shirt properly.

I was currently making my way to the playground to play when someone bumped me, causing her ice cream to stain my shirt.

"Sorry.." She repeated, it looks like she's gonna cry. She looks pale.

"It's okay." I said and held her wrist to stop her from wiping my shirt. It didn't help, it just stained my shirt more because she was just using her hands to wipe it.

I looked at her. She looks like a nerd, to be honest. Well, I don't really care about that. Besides, she looked cute with those glasses.

"I'm really sorry.."

"Jaydie!"

We both looked at the girl who was running towards us. I assumed that she is this girl's yaya because of her clothes.

"Halika na at hinahanap ka na ng mommy mo." I heard the old woman said.

My mom taught me to never eavesdrop so I just looked at the girl who the old woman called 'jaydie' and walked away. I was planning to go to the playground but I guess I have to go home first to change my clothes.

When I got home I immediately saw my little brother, Hanson, who was playing with his stuff toys. Unlike me, he still cannot go alone to the playground. He is still a kid.

"What happened to you, Kuya?" He asked with his little voice when he saw my shirt.

I smiled at him and ruffled his hair. "Nothing. A little girl just accidentally bumped me."

"Crush?" He innocently asked.

I shook my head. "Nope."

Crush.. I didn't even know what it truly meant. Besides, I'm still a kid. I still have so much more to learn. Crush and love, is not in my mind right now.

The other day, I went to the playground when I saw 'her' again. The cute girl who bumped me. She's sitting at the swing while holding her iPad. She's probably watching something 'cause she's laughing.

I suddenly wanted to sit beside her, that's why I did. And I just found myself laughing with her because of the cartoon she asked me to watch with her.

I don't know what happened, I was just sitting beside her when she suddenly asked me to watch 'Peppa Pig' with her. I actually don't want that kind of cartoons, I prefer Cars and Phineas and Ferb. I wasn't laughing because of the cartoon, it was because of her laugh. She looks cute while laughing.