30 | the power of love

Start from the beginning

"Nothing, it's just ringing." Taehyung's voice brought her back to reality. "Do you have other school contacts?"

"I don't have that many friends Tae, especially ones associated with Dansae." Her lips were pursed. The only school contacts she had were Ahro (who obviously wouldn't help them), Jimin, Jungkook, Eunwoo and the one's associated with him because of her part-time job. "Try again, maybe we'll get lucky."

Taehyung nodded and she could just see that it was taking his all to hold back his tears. She looked down at the envelope and felt her own tears threaten but she told herself to stay strong for Taehyung's sake.

"Ah! Dansae! I finally got through." she looked up at the sound of Taehyung's somewhat cheerful voice. "It's me, Taehyung. I purchased a gift certificate for you, where can I find you?"

Taehyung stayed silent for awhile after and even though he sounded cheerful she could tell he was fragile at the moment- like a house of cards. It was almost as if one touch would be enough to shatter him to pieces.

"Okay, okay." Taehyung soaked in whatever Dansae had fished out. "I'll see you in a bit."

He hung up and turned to face Sooyeong.

"And?" she put away her smartphone.

"He said he's at a game room. It's not that far from here." He informed then took Sooyeong's hand in his. "And I promised hyung I'd take you home so come with me."

The two walked in silence for about ten minutes and all the while she wondered what Taehyung was going to do once he came face to face with Dansae. She just prayed to the heaven and the stars that he wouldn't pick a fight because she didn't want more band aids stuck to his face nor any more punches thrown to his abdomen.

Although, she did recall that he hadn't fought back with Minho so maybe there was a possibility he wouldn't. She kept up with his larger steps until finally they arrived at the said game room that was a lot more crowded than she expected.

There, he turned to face her, "Wait here for me, and if anyone touches you just scream, and I'll come get you." She nodded and watched him pull out a different envelope from his back pocket. "But I won't be long."

She watched him disappear behind a sea of people and stood exactly where Taehyung told her too. In order to avoid anyone coming up to her she pulled out her smartphone and looked at her screen; it was 8:43p.m. Then a minute later she watched it change to 8:44p.m.

"Yah," she looked up to find some boy her age scan her top to bottom, "Some boyfriend you have, leaving you like that. What'd you say if I kept you company?"

She furrowed her eyebrows, annoyed at his words. She ignored him and turned away.

"Yah! Don't ignore me." He touched her but she flinched.

"I-I'm not interested, try someone else."

The boy smirked, "You're not the type to get with a better man, yah?"

She stepped back, disgusted.

"What a waste-"

He was suddenly cut off when Taehyung pushed him aside, without a care which was so unlike him and he latched onto Sooyeong's arm.

love me seriously | kim taehyung ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara