When we enter the library, I immediately start looking around. There must be a way of stopping this. Although Yerin will have the power, not Yuju. "Don't worry, Tae. It'll be alright", Yerin says as she has to come forward. I immediately rush to Jeongguk and luckily feel his warm embrace around me. "It's okay, Jeongguk, give her the rose", I say. "I can't", he mumbles. "You told me you didn't believe in the rose. Do you believe in me?" I ask. "Of course I do", he says.

He looks up and reaches out his hand to open the big glass box. Yuju starts grinning in triumph as she gestures to Yerin to go and get it. She gives me a nervous look as she sighs and goes for it. The moment she holds the stem of the rose, she groans in pain. The powers of the rose flow through her.

"Kill them", Yuju smirks. Yerin nods but doesn't point the rose towards us. She steps closer to Yuju who keeps backing away with a confused shocked expression. But then Yerin says something in a different language and hits the ground with then the stem. Yuju's eyes widen as she grabs her heart and looks around as if she's surrounded by fire.

"I'm sorry", Yerin says towards Jeongguk and uses all her power to hit the rose on the ground. It breaks into millions of pieces and makes Yuju scream "no!".

Yerin passes out afterward and the ground begins to shake. "We need to leave", Jeongguk says and holds my hand as we start running away. "Wait we need to bring Yerin", I say and stop to pick up Yerin's hands and drag her along. Jeongguk take her from me, throwing her over his shoulder and grabbing my hand again to run out of there and just on time as the ground in the library starts to crack and everything falls down, far down. Yuju's scream is the last thing I heard from her.

I let out a deep sigh and look at Jeongguk. "Are you okay?" I ask softly and touch his bruised cheek softly. He nods and hugs me. "Are you?" he asks and I nod back. "Are you guys okay?!" Namjoon exclaims when he and the others start running our way. We nod.

"Yerin?!" Hoseok exclaims and rushes towards Jeongguk. Jeongguk lowers the girl and hands her over to Hoseok. "She passed out when she broke the rose. She needs some rest but she must be just fine", Jeongguk says. "Thank you for taking her with you", Hoseok says and looks at both of us. "That's fine, lay her on the couch or somewhere she can rest a bit", I smile and he nods. I see Yoongi hesitating but going with them afterward anyway.

"What do we do with this?" Namjoon asks, looking into the 'library'. Jeongguk closes the door. "Done", he says. "Oh and a camera there so we can see guards fall in", Seokjin snickers. "Oh my God, no! That's too dangerous. It should be locked away", I say. "I agree", Namjoon says. "Fine", both brothers grumble, making me giggle.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE AND NOT WITH JIMIN?" I exclaim when I noticed. "Jimin felt that there was something wrong and told me to go here", he explains. "But let's go back now", he chuckles nervously. "Come on", I say as he grabs Jeongguk's hand and lets him come too.

"I don't wanna go", he grumbles. "Why not? You're going to be an uncle?" I smile. "Still, it is a baby and it cries and stinks", Jeongguk says, looking disgusted. I chuckle and ignore him as I drag him along anyway.

Arrived at the pack doctor, Namjoon and Seokjin go in immediately. They keep the door open and we could see the baby wolf getting handed over to Seokjin. "Aren't they cute?" I sigh and lean against Jeongguk when I see the next one going to Namjoon. "Yes so cute", Jeongguk says sarcastically.

"Alpha", we hear a girl's voice say softly. We look to the side to see a pretty cute beta girl. "I couldn't help but notice your wounds. Can I help you with those?" she asks. "Actually yes", Jeongguk says, and let's go of me. He turns me around and presses a peck on my lips. "I'll be back in a bit", he says and I nod.

I watch them disappear in the room next to Jimin's and huff. I sigh and look back at Jimin. "You gotta trust him, Tae", I mumble and walk closer to the room of Jimin.

"Tae! Look", Jimin says and gestures me to come closer. I walk into the room and gasp by seeing the babies from close. "They're adorable", I exclaim softly to not scare them and softy take their little hands.

"Jimin needs to rest now", the doctor smiles. "I'll leave you all along for a bit okay? We'll come and meet the little ones better when you had your private time with them", I smile and hug Jimin carefully. "Thank you, Tae", he smiles and I softly bid my goodbye before getting out.

I frown when Jeongguk is still not back and go to the room they went in. I hesitate to knock but end up just opening the door. I'm met with a shirtless Jeongguk and the girl treating his wounds. Her hand on his abs which is bothering me, I'm not going to lie.

"Hello, Taehyung", Jeongguk says and gestures me to come. I do so, feeling his arm around me. "Oke, I'm done", the girl murmurs, should I apply this cream over the wounds so it will heal faster?" she asks, blinking innocently. "Sure", Jeongguk says, eyes on me. "I can do that too, don't worry", I hear myself blur out. The girl looks up at me with one eyebrow raised. "I doubt that", she says.

"Oh, so you need to study to apply some cream?" I ask, getting salty for some reason. "At least I did study for something. Not everyone becomes the mate of a head Alpha", she scoffs. "I think my mate is can do this last bit, just give me the cream and we'll be good", Jeongguk interrupts. "But- yes, Alpha", she says with puppy eyes and a pout. It annoys me she looks cute so I just look away.

"Let's go, cub", Jeongguk says and when I look at him I see him smirk. I walk with him, not sparing the girl a glance.

"We're you jealous, Taehyung?" Jeongguk asks amused. I scoff, "no." I hear Jeongguk laugh. "You could kill her with your eyes, and only for healing my wounds do you not want them to be healed?" I look at him. "She was unnecessarily touchy", I huff as we arrive at his bathroom and I start applying the cream.

"You should try that", Jeongguk smirks and when I look up a bit flustered I see him wink. I blush and look down at his amazing body again as I finish my work.

I feel a hand push away my shirt in my neck a bit and a finger slide over my mark. "I didn't even know I put it there", he sighs. I didn't know how to respond without letting him see how much that soft touch affected me. I keep looking down.

"I want to do it over, this time with both of us knowing it", Jeongguk smirks. I feel his breath in my neck, over my mark, and quickly grab the counter behind me before I sink through my knees.

"You want that too?" He growls lowly.