•20• TRIGGER WARNING

Start from the beginning

How did Britney find out about the case though? And who told her that I'm bipolar?

I wasn't diagnosed with it, that I know of...

I tried, I tried so very hard to think about this mess in front of me as a constant pounding was heard outside of the bathroom door. And like the coward I was I ignored it. And dozed off while doing so.

***
"Where are you going?" My aunt asked. I looked back at her and shrugged.

"Out." She gave me a murderous glare.

"It better not be with that boy. He's too old for you, you're just a little girl, you don't need to be messing with people that age." She snapped. I rolled my eyes and turned towards her.

"We're only three years apart, you and your boyfriend are ten years apart." I challenge.

" I am a grown woman, I can do whatever the hell ever I want." She lights a cigarette and turns up the volume on the TV. I shook my head and made my leave towards Rider's car that was parked right outside.

As soon as I got in, I didn't even get the chance to buckle my seatbelt, our lips were attached.

"I missed you baby." I smiled at him as we drove off towards who knows where.
*** TRIGGER WARNING * * *
We arrived at look out point, which is where you can see most of the city from here.

He started gnawing on my neck and I laughed.

" Stop." I giggled.

But he continued on and started to trail his hands upward.

I was completely frozen and caught off guard, I was stuck between knowing where this was heading, and yet being considerably clueless. This was all foreign to me, but I knew I wasn't enjoying the feeling of his hands on me, and his slobber on my neck.

"I said stop." I said more seriously and shoved at his chest.

It was as if he didn't hear me.

His actions became more aggressive, and my attempts to stop him became weaker.

He dropped me off at home saying that what he did to me was our little secret.

My aunt had to deal with constant nightmares, and when I went completely mute.

I felt dead.

But Rider somehow convinced me that he was the only one who cared...
***OVER***

"Ma'am! If you don't get out of there we are going to have to take you in!" a police officer yelled.

"1!2! 3!" The door was kicked down making me scream.

They grabbed at me roughly making me remember what I just dreamed about.

They cuffed me and drove me to the Juvenal hall.

There I was put into a holding cell while they contacted Mama VI.

The officer that grabbed me watched me questioningly.

"Are you hungry?" I finally looked at him and nodded. The last thing I ate was cereal this morning.

" I'll go get you something to eat." He smiled at me, and in two minutes returned with a handful if goodies, probably belonging to a vending machine.

He set the selection out in front of the bars and told me to take what I liked.

Quickly I reached for the water bottle and Cool Ranch Chips.

As I ate I looked at the police officer.

"Why are you being so nice?" He sighed and smiled.

"Once had a daughter your age. Just like you." He smiled sadly.

"What happened to her?" I kept on.

"She ran away from home about four years ago. She's not a missing person now that she's nineteen." He said quietly.

I nodded my head and was about to ask more questions but my name was called.

"Caspian your mother is here for you." At first I thought they actually meant my mother, but I was then reminded of the fact that she is hospitalized.

Mama Vi didn't have a look of relief on her face. She looked tired and worn out.

As soon as we got out to the car she spoke.

"You've gotta to stop causing trouble. For you, for me, and especially for Ross." I nodded my head and looked out the window.

" He cares about you, so much and I've never seen him go though such great lengths for someone else, other than his old friend." She said sadly.

"And if that's not enough to keep yourself collected for him, do it for yourself, cause I don't know what that boy would do if something were to happen to you." I shook my head.

"He doesn't care that much. I'm nothing but another problem for him." I said lowly.

"I saw him cry for the second time in my life." She stated.

"The first being when he was thirteen. He told me about how worried he was, you're the second constant in his life. You're there when he wakes up, and you're there when he goes to sleep. The first time you two met, it was odd because he was actually being open, he held your hand as if he knew you forever."

" I don't want to hurt him." I whispered. I hugged my knees to my chest. "He means so much to me, a-and I'm absolutely terrified that if I let him in, I am going to be a huge mess when he leaves." I cried.

Mama Vi looks at me and back to the road a couple times.

"I'm actually scared for the both of you too. But I'm sure that once you let him in he will see all the reasons to stay."

And it was within this moment I felt like I actually had a mother, and a home.
***

"Ross?" I opened our bedroom door slowly to see Ross was sound asleep. So I crawled in beside him curling up to his side.

He slowly woke up and hugged me tightly.

"I was so worried." He breathed into my ear. And I felt moisture land on my cheek. Then realization dawned on me. He's crying.

"I'm sure that once you let him in he will see all the reasons to stay."

And I fell asleep.

For the first time in my life I fell asleep in the arms of someone I cared about.

And hopefully He cared about me.

•••
Thanks for 20k Lots of love!!