"Well, Xiao Wu, how could Grandma Wei? Could it be that you...killed her?"

    Seeing something bad happened, Liu Shuhan pointed at the corpse with trembling eyes, and then with a cold expression on his face. Still not forgetting to take her daughter two steps backwards to show that she is really afraid of him.

    "No madam, it's Mother Wei..."

    "Qi Xuan!" Qi Xuan

    , who was silent all the time, jumped out impulsively, but Shen Liang raised his hand to stop him and faced everyone's gaze. Shen Liang stood up slowly and walked towards Liu Shuhan's mother and daughter step by step. The sharp-eyed people suddenly realized that he was taking every step quite calmly, his slender figure was straight, and the corners of his clothes did not fluctuate at all, just like in the palace. The nobles are generally very educated and have extraordinary tolerance.

    "Although I am not born of my mother, I am also the righteous son of the Hou Mansion. My mother is so suspicious of the child, won't the child be chilled?"

    Standing in front of Liu Shuhan, Shen Liang's voice was steady and there was no ups and downs. Without waiting for her to quibble, she continued to say: "Today I was passing through the outskirts of Longyang County, and my mother sent me to pick me up. Wei Jinzhi and the grooms colluded with the bandits. take my life, baby just escaped a near escape, the mother questioned kill baby, baby mother would like to ask why you sent people in collusion with the bandits, where several servants to dare, dare to murder me? "

    Shen Every word that Liang said was sonorous and powerful. They deceived him in the previous life, and in this life he wants them to pay back a hundred times.

    "What? Mother Wei..."

    Liu Shuhan covered her mouth in shock, her wide-open eyes filled with disbelief, her acting skills were not superb, and it is no wonder that her previous life was deceived and turned around.

    "Brother Fifth, do you suspect that your mother instigated Madam Wei to harm you? How could it be possible that your mother knew that you were coming back, so she had someone take care of the yard you used to live in early, and a lot of people were allocated for you, you How can you be so unfilial and suspect your mother?"

    Shen Qiang stepped forward and took Liu Shuhan's arm, with red eyes pretending to be coquettish, and an angry look.

    The onlookers originally had doubts because of the cool words. After all, the people were indeed sent by Liu Shuhan. It is impossible for the subordinates to have the courage to move the serious master, but because of the exquisite acting skills and tacit cooperation of the mother and daughter, many People also felt that there was something hidden in it, and suspected that someone deliberately provoked it, and at the same time, the identity of Shen Liang's concubine also shocked many people.

    "Seventh Sister is really a filial daughter. It's a pity. It seems that Seventh Sister doesn't like my brother."

    Shen Liang smiled and turned his eyes to him decisively. Two times in a row, she cooperated to divert everyone's attention. With such a scheming at the age of fourteen, he really underestimated Shen Qiang.

    "How can the fifth brother talk like this? You are the elder brother, how can the younger sister dislike you?" The

    moist eyes are still ruddy, and water vapor appears faintly. It seems that golden beans will fall at any time. Seeing this, many people feel distressed. On the contrary, looking at the cold eyes is not without blame, and it is too much to make such a beautiful woman cry.

    "Oh, yes, Grandma Wei is the mother's dowry, Jin Zhi is the second-class girl in the mother's room, and the rest are all arranged by the mother. They colluded with the bandits and killed me. I should be no one. Everyone suspects that someone is behind them, right? After all, I am different from the seventh sister. I am not the mother’s biological son, but the son of my father’s original wife. I was just a reasonable suspicion. The seventh sister immediately jumped out and accused me of unfilial piety. Previously, when my mother saw Madam Wei’s body, she accused me of killing for no reason, but the Seventh Sister did not respond. It is no wonder that I was confused and thought that the Seventh Sister didn’t like me.” This

    comment clarified my position. Shen Qiang also pointed out that Shen Qiang's scheming, Shen Liang always smiled, looking at him like a joke.

    "I, I was a little scared at first. The parents have never seen a dead person yet."

    Feeling the fierce gaze from around, Shen Qiang blushed, stomping her feet pretendingly, acting coquettishly. The tone, once again escaped the accusation in the cool words.

    "Dead people are much cuter than some living people." He

    glanced at them meaningfully, and his sullen eyes rolled: "Mother doesn't seem to know that Madam Wei colluded with bandits and tried to kill me?"

    "Dang, of course not. I see, the damn slave nearly killed Xiao

    Wu . Xiao Wu can rest assured that my mother will seek justice for you." Liu Shuhan looked indignant and looked at her cold eyes with pity. People who don't know may think that How painful she is.

    "Then bother my mother." He

    lowered his eyes, Shen Liang clenched his fists, and decided to give up temporarily: "Jing Zhaoyin's people are afraid that they are coming soon. The child is unwell, so I will leave it to my mother. Please tell me Grandmother, the child will go and please her tomorrow." After

    holding on for so long, the already hot body can no longer hold it. The days to come will be long, and he has time to play with them slowly.

    "Alright, you are injured. I will ask the doctor to show you later. If there is anything missing in the yard, don't forget to tell your mother."

    Liu Shuhan, who wanted to end a long time ago, took advantage of the situation. He wanted to take his hand again to show affection, thinking that he had touched the dead person not long ago, and the outstretched hand shrank back: "Mingyue, show the way for the five young masters."

    "Yes."

    A maid of seventeen or eighteen stood up: "Young Master Five, please." He

    looked up at the plaque of the Dongling Houfu, Shen Liang folded his hands, walked in with his head raised, Qi Yue Qixuan turned around After removing a large wooden box from the carriage, I followed in. The farce at the entrance of the Hou Mansion accompanied by the three masters and servants left is considered to have ended. However, after the fanfare of the cold and cold, it must be very fast. A lot of jokes are going to be added.