Ch.13 Make Up For Lost Times

Aaliyah P.o.v

"Im find August"

"No your not lets go"

"August"

"Aaliyah im not going to tell you any more lets go" He say.

i sighed and begun packing my bags and the kids things. I put it by the door and put on a hoodie and some sweats. I grabbed my black bow Uggs. And my phone and headphones.

i heard yelling and and things breaking. I ran down stairs and saw August fighting Khalil. August was socking Khalil dead in his face. Then Khalil flipped them over and was pushing August. I ran over and tried to pull Khalil off August. But he pushed me off him i fell back. He was still hitting August. August was punching him back.

i saw a vase so i grabbed it and hit Khalil in the head. Khalil fell over i dropped the vase. And August got up and helped me to his car.

we pulled up to his house and August helped me put the bags in.

"where is the kids?" i asked.

"Mama Sheila house"

"aw" i sat on his couch. His house was big and beautiful. It was very weird.

"you ok" he asked.

"yea"

"come here let me get the first aid kit" he say grabbing my hand.

we went to his room it was big and blue and white. He took me to the big bathroom that have a long mirror and it was dark blue and white. He went in a cabinet and pulled out the first aid kit. He picked me up and sat my on the sink. He cleaned it and put a ban aid on it.

I did the to him as i put the band aid on his face. He looked at me as i was done putting on the band aid. Then our lips touched i felt the spark it came back. I miss this i missed us.

August wrapped my legs around him. and sat me on the sink. We pulled apart and was forehead to forehead.

"please" he whispered.

"ok but you just have to show me" i forgave him he was actually there for me when i needed him to be and i cant image my life with out him.

He smiled then kiss my nose. I jumped off the sink and walked in front of him. I laid in his bed.

A couple of hours the kids came then i put them to sleep.

I was laying in the bed then the bed shifted and i felt a pair of hand wrap around me and pull me to them. August.

i turned around and face him. He wrapped the coved around me and we laid down.

"I love you Aaliyah" August say.

"i love you to August" I say back truthfully. He kissed my nose. I laid with my butt against him and one leg over his. And his arms wrap around me. It was comfortable like that. I fell asleep.

The next morning 9:27 a.m Sunday

I woke up all tangled in August my arm was around his neck and his hand was under my arm and my leg was between his legs and his leg was between mines.

"good morning" i heard August say.

"good morning" i say back.

we got untangled. I walked in the kids room we decided to let them sleep since they didnt get up until 1 in the morning. I put on some short and a tank top and some long socks.

I walked in the kitchen and started cooking. I felt a arm wrap around me.

August P.o.v

i saw Aaliyah cooking i really need to show her i love her and need her in my life her and my kids.

I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her neck then gave her a hickey. And i sat down at the table the kids came around the corner. rubbing there eyes then sat in the chair. I got up and passed the kids their plate as Aaliyah sat down.

Aiden started sing "Oh mommy and daddy sitting in the tree(*India joined in*) K.I.S.S.I.N.G" they sang. I laughed at them. Crazy kids.

"so you and mommy like back together?" India asked

"no now eat your food" i say.

"why?" Aiden ask.

"because eat your food" i say again walking to my seat which is next to Aaliyah.

"can you kiss her?" They both asked.

"mind you business" i say eating.

"oh daddy scared so scary" They say.

"im not scared"

"yes you are"

I grabbed Aaliyah chin and leaned in and kissed her.

"eww" they laughed.

We finished eating the kids went to their room and played withe their toys.

Aaliyah was in the room on the bed she was looking at the ceiling thinking. I laid next to her looking at the ceiling.

Aaliyah P.o.v

He laid just like i was.

"August" i called.

"hm"

"why would he do that?"

"i dont know"

"he treated me like a queen at first but he laid his hands on me"

"maybe he didnt know what he had until he you leave i know i felt that way"

i looked at him and he just kept looking at the ceiling.

"you never know what you had until you lose it" he say. i could tell he was in his deep thoughts in his feelings.

"why did you say that in court?" he asked.

"say what"

"that you didnt love me?"

"i didnt say i didnt love you all i said was that love was a strong word and it was just that i was mad at you so i just wanted to get back" i say truthfully.

"aw and thats why you kissed that nigga"

"basically"

"hm"

I got up to take a shower and clear my mind of all the shit that has happen. I filled the tub with bubbles. I folded my legs to my chest and cried because i miss my daddy he would fixed all this. I miss him so much he wasnt here to met his grandson either.

I been through a lot abuse death cheating my momma.

I heard the bathroom door open. I didnt even look up i just had my head in my knees. I felt someone come in the tub. August. He wrapped around me and held me. He begun washing me up and then we got out. He put on clothes and them got me dress. He laid me down in the bed. He got behind me and wrapped his arm around me. I buried my face in his chest and held him. He was so warm and i didnt want to let go. My back still hurt from what happen. August rubbed my back back played in my hair.

I fell asleep.

August P.o.v

I heard tiny snores i looked and kiss her forehead. Hearing her cry in the tub made my heart ache because i knew i was one of the reasons she she was crying. I moved outta the bed slightly and checked on the twins they was still sleep. I kissed they forehead and put some more blanket on them. I closed the door slowly and walked back in the room. She was still sleep. I moved slowly back in the bed.

i wrapped the covers around us and wrapped my hands around her. I started singing a little bit of my song called Mama. Then fell asleep.

§§§§§§§