Ch.15 Back In

Aaliyah P.o.v

A whole week pass and i have another to go. I miss him like crazy. I wanna kiss him so much yall just dont know.

i went downstairs in the front and sat there i gotta text from Shawn.

Shawn: Sup ma

Aaliyah: sup

Shawn: i been thinking about some shit

Aaliyah: what

Shawn: i wanna get back on the streets it like they been calling my name and shit plus i aint got no job how am i suppose to make money

Aaliyah: you sure cause if you doing i am i aint finna let you do it by yourself.

Shawn: yea im sure and no you not toooo dangerous.

Aaliyah: i been on this shit before i know what im doing

Shawn: Ight man i will call king

Aaliyah; ight

I laid my phone on the couch i been thinking about this shit. august aint finna be working for 2 whole months he barley get paid so we need to make some money. But i cant have my kids around this shit. Ion know what ima do.

I laid in my bed on Instagram i was strolling by my TL. I saw August post a picture it was in sitting down with his lips folded. Man the boy know he sexy as fuck. Caption say:

Outchea in LA cant wait until i get home to bae lord knows i miss ha crazy ass 💕 Augliyah or Aaliygust.

i like it with his corny ass. I got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth. Heather and Kea want me to come to the studio. Since my hair was wet it got curly(A/N this how my hair really is when it gets wet it get super curly) i put on some joggers with a blue shirt. With my taxi's shoes. I grabbed my phone and keys and locked up. I got in my car and started it up. I put the address in my GPS and i turned on 107.5.

"im in love with the coco" i sun driving to the studio

"baking soda i got baking soda"

I pulled up 20 minutes later. All the windows was washed( pic in MM). I parked my car in the parking lot. I walked in and it was so beautiful it was blue and white. I saw Heather and Kea talking to three buff man that was moving the things in. They saw me and walked over to me.

Heather: hey girl

Aaliyah: Hey

Kea: How do you like it

Aaliyah: beautiful like oh my god

Heather: if you think this beautiful wait until you see your office

Aaliyah: I have an office

Kea: yup

Heather: Close and cover your eyes

I did as i was told the held my arm and was walking with me somewhere 5 minutes later we stopped.

Kea: open your eyes

i opened them i say this big ass office it had a huge desk. a big window and pictures of everyone on a screen that was moving. Then i saw a picture of me August and the twins. I smiled this is beautiful.

Heather walked to something that looked like a closet she opens it.i saw journals to draw in and everything for drawing. Then it had a fridge i laughed.

They showed me their office it was big but not as bog as mines. They showed me all the rooms. It even had a kid room for the kids that came. It had a lunchroom and everything. I started on my drawings at my desk. We still haven't came up with with an name for the clothing. We wanna make a style for tomboys and girly girls and boys so its a mixed for everything. I drew some joggers and a shirt that go along with it. I heard a knock on the door i buzzed it Heather came in.

"come on we have people here to be your assistant" he said.

i finished the touches on my drawing and got up. i walked out i saw a long line. Today is going to be a long day.

2 hours later 3:47 Tuesday

We was finished. and sent them to the waiting room.

"i like ashley" Kea say.

"i like Brianna"

"yea they are great but Noah he was great too he is 21 and went to college" i say looking at his form.

"i guess we found our match" Kea say. They went to see him and tell the others to go home. Cant wait until we get on the road.

5 days later Sunday 4:49 pm

I was in my office on my ipad drawing some more outfits. Everything is perfect now we have people working for us we are selling and it only been 5 days. I get about 15,000 each month now i make more than enough money. August come back tomorrow. I am so fucking happy. I miss my baby so much. Noah walk in.

"Ms.Brooks do you need anything?" He asked.

"um can i please have a subway sandwich"

"sure" he say smirking. He walked out and i looked at him. Then back down to my ipad and finished. My phone rang August. August wanted to FaceTime. I answered and sat it down to make sure its facing me

August: Hey bae

Aaliyah: Hey

August: What you doing

Aaliyah: Nothing in the office working on some new drawings

August: ight cant wait until i come home.

Aaliyah: Yea i cant wait either

August: i get off the plane about 5:45 i leave in about 10 minutes

Aaliyah: Kay i know you gotta finish packing

August: See you in a couple of hours

Aaliyah: kay

He kissed the phone and hung up. Noah walked in with subway. And handed it to me.

"thank you"

"Anything for you......(*Winks*) Ms.Brooks" He say then walked out.

i shook my head and laughed then begun eating.

3 hours later

I locked up and went to my car. I felt a tap on my shoulder i turned around and saw Khalil.

"Khalil?....."

"In the flesh" He say.

_______________________________________

Damn Khalil Back?

August Bae Come Back

~Court 💕😏