Ch.16 New Life Style

Aaliyah is 19 so is August Ok

Aaliyah P.o.v

"Khalil?....."

"In the flesh" He say.

"What are you doing here?"

"Came to see my baby"

I unlocked my door but he pushed it back.

He lifted my chin and tried to kiss me. I snatched away.

"leave me alone" i say trying to push him away.

"Aaliyah you ok?" i heard Noah ask.

Khalil back up and walked away.

"im good" i lied i got in the car and drove away.

I pulled up to my house and locked my car down and went in the house and made sure it was locked. I went in my room and changed in to some clothes. I was tired as fuck. so i went to sleep.

Monday 5:00 am

My alarm woke me up at 5 i sat at the edge of my bed and groaned. I know it going to be cold so i decided to wear hoodie and some sweats. I put on my Jordan's and grabbed my phone. I went downstairs. It was 5:25 i had time so i went to get Popeyes.

I pulled up at the airport and got it was 5:40 his plane lanes in about 5 minutes. I sat down and got on my phone. It was full and it was early in the morning. I looked around and still didnt see August. i sighed and closed my eyes and laid my head back. I rubbed my face. I looked and still didnt see him. I got up and headed towards the door. I was sleepy as fuck.

I turned around again the i saw August walking out. He turned and looked at me. I ran to him an jumped on him.

"I missed you" He say in my ear.

"i missed you too" I say into his neck. I was crying wait...What The Fuck. Why am i crying. August was rubbing my back and then he kissed my temple.

I got down and we walked to the car. August got in the drivers side. I leaned my head against the window. He pulled off i just wanna crawl in my bed and fall asleep with August.

We pulled up at the house. He locked the door and we walked in made sure the doors was locked. I went upstairs and changed back into my pjs. We laid down i put my phone on the charger. August laid in front of me and wrapped his arm around me. He kissed my forehead.

"Love ya" he say in his deep accent.

"Love ya too" I say in my accent.

Yup i have an accent to i just hide it well.

Monday 6:39

I woke up to sleepy August its so good to finally have his ass home. His lips his eyes his curly hair.

"do you always stare at people when they sleep or did it just start?" August say.

I jumped this nigga....just..scared the shit outta me. I hit him in the chest ugly ass nigga.

"aye gu'l" He said sitting up.

"aint no aye gu'l na" i say with my accent.

"try'in to use ya accent na huh?"

"geah"

"its sexy th'ough"

i smiled and got up i noticed i had on shorts and a sports bra. I looked in the mirror then grabbed my stuff to get in the shower. I turned on the shower. I put my phone on the dock and played Ann Marie Tell Me Lies.