Ch.21 Nope

Aaliyah P.o.v

August keep coming by here. And shit ima pop his ass too.

I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it August. I let him in and he went to the kitchen and sat down. I sat back down and finished what i was doing.

"aye ma what you doing" He asked being nosey.

"well...i am sorting out the money so i can get ready to pay off the studio"

"how much they want for it"

"um about 87.000 and 89 cents" i say reading the paper.

"damn how much you got"

"about 78.000"

"where you gone get the rest"

"ion know but i gotta pay it by sunday"

"what the fuck Aaliyah its friday"

"yup i know"

"dont you gotta be with yo baby momma"

"Aaliyah dont start that shit"

I rubbed my temple and tried to figure out how to am i going pay this shit. I should of keep my last paycheck instead of spending it. Kea and Heather already put all they money on. I flopped my head on the table.

I saw 3 stacks of money flop in front of me.

"what the hell"

"here thats enough to pay it"

"august im not finna take yo money"

"Aaliyah yes the hell you is"

"thank you august"

"anything for you"

i grabbed all the money and put it up with the rest. My phone rung Shawn.

"aye you with august" he asked

"yea why"

"both of yall come to the trap right now"

"why"

"girl bring yo ass" he said hanging up.

"Aye august Shawn want us at the trap"

"ight leggo"

I grabbed me another outfit cause i was looking ratchet as hell. I got in the back and August pulled off. I took off my shirt that show my sports bra. I can see August looking in the mirror looking at me. Then i took off my pants and threw on my sweatpants.

"damn" i heard August say. I rolled my eyes and climbed in the front. We pulled up at the trap 5 minutes later. I hopped out and August did too.

We walked in and saw a man tied up.

"this Kevin"

( If you dont remember Kevin was one of the boys that killed Mel the one Lennie snitched on)

I started feeling sick as fuck to sat on my legs. Ughh i hate being sick. I started coughing badly. August looked at me i waved him off.

"ima be in the car" i told August. He nodded. I walked out and went to the car and laid down in the back holding my stomach i was hot then cold. Then i was hot as fuck so i took off my shirt. I tried to go to sleep but i couldnt. 10 minutes later i heard a gun shot and everybody came out running.

August got in the car and looked at me.

"you ight?"

"yea" i lied