Ch.20 Just Stop Lying To Me

YALL THIS CHAPTER GONE BE LONG ITS GOING TO BE WORTH IT OK

MY SONGG!!!

Aaliyah P.O.V 2 months later

I was on the couch watching tv i heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it i saw a lady standing there. She was ok looking but she had an ass but not bigger than mines tho.

" Where August at" she asked all rude.

"um why are you here"

"um tell him that he should of wrapped it up" she said handing me a pregnancy test that was positive. She walked out as i closed the door. i begun to feel myself cry but i held it back.

I begun to get ready for work. Me, Heather, And Kea decided to call our clothing Culture. I hoped in the shower and got dress. I guess i am back in that phase again because i started back dressing like a tomboy again. I had on some black joggers and a nike shirt with one of my Culture shirt that i made. It was black. I put on my Jordan's and grabbed my phone.

I locked up and got in my car and drove to the studio. This shit just make me mad his ass over here acting like he faithful and shot but yet he got someone preggo. i need to get my mind off it.

"shawty i dont mind....if you dance ok the pool...do do mean you a hoe" i sung doing my bobby shurmda dance.

I pulled up 5 minutes later. Music was playing in the background 107.5 radio station was playing. I chuckled i walked up to Melanie the girl that sit in the front.

"any one today"

"well the head of Nike wanna talk to you so i schedule tuesday at 6"

"thank you"

I walked to my office and sat down. I grabbed my ipad and begun to doodle some new outfits.
Noah came in

"good morning Ms.Brooks"

"aye you dont gotta call me Ms.Brooks just call my Aaliyah" i say not looking up from my ipad.

"good morning Aaliyah"

"and you aint gotta sound so proper like wussup shawty or some shit aint like im gon fire you of sum shit"

"ight wussup shawty you need something"

"uh can you ask Melanie to push that meeting with Mr.Banks back and pull up that meeting with Beyonce"

"yeah i got cho"

Yup artist wanna get in with my clothes and shit.

An hour later it was my lunch break and i decided to go have lunch with Kea and Heather.

~~~~~~lunch~~~~~~~~

Kea: This shit is really paying off

Heather: Hell yea

Aaliyah: i gotta meeting with Nike they been calling saying they wanna combine with Culture

Heather: Forreal went finna get paid (do bobby shurmda dance)

Kea: (Join in)

Aaliyah: (laughs) yall need help

Heather and Kea stop

Heather: Whats going on with you

Aaliyah: what you talking about aint nothing wrong with me

Kea: yes it is when we do our bobby shurmda dance you always do it with us now you just dead

Aaliyah: (sighs) August cheated a girl came by the house with a pregnancy test and i was positive

Heather: Oh my god Aaliyah you ight