Ch.17 Old Beginning

|IMPORTANT ‼️‼️I AM TAKING OUT THE KIDS SORRY. BECAUSE A LOT OF DRAMA IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN SO THEY DONT HAVE KIDS YET OK SORRT YALL TEXT ME IF YALL WANT THEM BACK BUT FOR NOW THEY AINT GOT KIDS AND SHAWN IS NOT IN NEW YORK OK SORRY PLEASE KEEP READING ON 😊😊😏✋ ‼️‼️ Sorry for mistakes and Typos
____________________________________
August came in the room. I mean mugged him
as i was on the phone.

Why would he try to take up for the bitch?

Why he aint let me beat ha ass?

August stand in front of me.

"Aaliyah why you do that?"

"do what"

"try to fight ha"

"cause the bitch came and tries to lie then disrespect me like i wasnt right there"

"ok be the bigger person"

"what would you do if someone i fuck came up and told me to text them and shit while you was there"

"beat his ass"

"ok then"

He came up to me and picked me up"sorry i flipped out like that" he say.

"its good"

i got up but he pulled me back down.

"ion get no kiss"

"no" i say getting back up he pulled me back down."stop playing" he say kissing on my neck knowing its my weakness. i gave him a peck on the lips."oh hell na" he say he grabbed my face and kissed my and he deepen the kiss with his tongue. Or head move in sync. Then i heard a knock on the door. i signed then August got up.

I saw Kea, Heather, Shawn,and Chris and Jayden at the door and some new girl. We let them in.

"ight so this is Amelia she gon be join us"

I nodded.

"aw King said you back in" Shawn say.

"What Aaliyah the hell you mean you back in"

"back in the gang with yall"

He grabbed my arm and took me in the hallway away from them.

"Aaliyah you aint finna get in this shit" August whispered yelled.

"yes i am i know what im doing damn" i say back.

"Aaliyah no the fuck you aint you aint in it" he say.

"who is you"

"your man boyfriend the one the suppose to protect you like i said you aint going back" he say walking back in the front with them. I rolled my eyes and went back in there and sat next to Shawn. I can see August at the corner of my eye staring at me.

"ight so the next mission is in 4 days thats when we go against MKL"

MKL is a gang one of their gang members killed August older brother Melvin A.K.A Mel.

This happen a couple of weeks ago and it still hurt August. We haven't found out who but when we do we will back him suffer.

i nodded my head.

"so this the plan we gon have Amelia, Heather and Aaliyah-(GET CUT OFF)"

"Um Aaliyah aunt doing this" August say.

"August shut the hell up yes i am not Shawn keep going"

I can feel August eyes i the back of my head. Ion care