Ch.10 No More Pain

August woke up and got in the shower. When he got out he kissed my cheek and headed to the studio so he say.
I got up out the bed and took a shower and got dress. I grabbed me and the kids bags and took them to the car. I locked the car and went back in the house. I woke up the kids and fed them and got them dress. I grabbed the car seats and hooked them in and hooked them in the car.

I drove to Heather house and parked and knocked on the door. Heather came and saw me then i broke down crying. Heather hugged me and took the kids in the house and the bags. She took me to a guest room and let me lay down she took the kids and watched them.

I laid down and my phone buzzed. August

August: Aaliyah where you at and the kids

Aaliyah: we left

August: Where are you

Aaliyah: some where

August: Aaliyah please im sorry i need to see you and the kids and hold you i only did it because its been a while.

Aaliyah : and that when you cheated really august did you even use protection

August:.......

Aaliyah: Thats what i thought you can come see your kids and only them

August: im sorry Aaliyah

Aaliyah: good bye August.

i locked my phone and took a nap.

2 years later

India and Aiden is now 2 years old and is a handful. August is a famous singer. i have my own house now even thicker and has big a breast i am talking to someone by the name Khalil she is so pretty and he can see to he do a lil something.( Pic in MM also know as Khalil Underwood). India and Aiden know August is they daddy the see pictures and talk to him on the phone they only saw him twice.

"INDIA AND AIDEN COME EAT BREAKFAST" I yelled to them as i sit they food on the table they came in running, Then i saw India body flew cause Aiden pushed her. Poor little girl he body flew like a bird.

"Ai...Aiden Why you do that" i say trying not to laugh.

"sorry India it was an accident" He say picking her up.

"it ok" she say and they hugged. Awwn so cute.
i gotta text

Khalil:Hey beautiful

Aaliyah: Hey handsome

Khalil: You doing anything today

Aaliyah: Nope today is a chill day

Khalil: i finna swing by in about 30 minutes

Aaliyah: Ight

I looked my phone.

"mommy can we see daddy today" India asked eating.

"i will call him"

"kay"

i called August he picked up on the first ring thirsty or nah

"Hello"

"The kids wanna see you today"

"ight i will pick them up today they can stay the weekend"

"ight"

"Aaliyah"

"yea"

"do you miss me"