Ch.27 The End

I jumped up and looked around i was in school.

My old High School.

"ms.Brooks are you ok?" my teacher asked.

"um...yeah"

i bell rung and i grabbed my book bag and stuff and hurried up out the class to my car.

We the whole thing was a dream. Everything.

I pulled up to my old house. I walked in i saw Jayden,Mom, and Frank on the couch laughing and talking.

"hey honey how was school" mom asked.

"um.ok...gotta go" i said hurrying up to my room.

I closed and locked my door. I sat on my bed.

"none of this is real...i am back 17 no i thought....Heavyn....mama Sheila......August not real" i sat and silently cried. I laid in my bed and fell asleep.

i woke up and went downstairs Frank and mom was gone. Jayden was done stairs with Ronny.

I went down there and say Jayden.Ronny..and August.

August

"aye Aaliyah this August.....August..this my sister Aaliyah"

"Hey" he said in his voice i once remembered.

"hey"i said back smiling.

And thats how it started.

If you dont get it: Everything that happen in the previous chapters was Aaliyah dream.But now she woke up and she met August in real life.

Short but good Chapter im making another story its another August Alsina story. Im sorry but i love August he bar sooo. Yeaaa be prepared.