Ch.23 New Surprise and Old

Aaliyah P.o.v

2 Weeks Later

"come everybody get dress come on" i clapped my hands.

"make up check" i said looking at the models make up. Then Kea and Heather checked their clothes making sure its right.

I went to get dress.

I walked out and made sure all the models was dressed. And lined up in order. I made sure the Dj was ready. We start in 5 minutes. I looked out the curtain. I saw August, Jayden,Shawn,Chris,And Amelia in the front. I even saw Cameron.

Me and Cameron was on good terms August made me and her talk. And now we talk to each other mostly everyday.

I saw Heather and Kea they was ready. So we walked on the stage. They gave me my mic.

"ok um thank you all for coming to our fashion show. I never thought i would be here now showing you all my vision of clothing. I also wanna thank Kea and Heather. If it wasnt for them i wouldnt be here it was actually their idea so thank yall i love yall. And also be here for the after party" i say. We walked off the stage to the crowd i sat down next to August.

"hey baby"

"hey"

They girl girl came on they clapped. As music played in the background. I clapped to her she did amazing job.

The last model came on. After everyone started clapping they was standing cheering. I got back on the stage.

"thank you guys as you can see i out my best into this so did Kea and Heather thank you remember after party" i say. They clapped as i walked off the stage. Noah walked up.

"you look good ma" he say.

"thank you you dont look bad yo self"

"great show"

"thank you..you also helped in this too"

"no it was all you but see you at the after party"

"ok" I walked away and walked up to August. He pecked my lip. Shawn ran up with Chris and then behind him.

"aye yall leggo we found the boss of MKL"

we hurried up and rushed out i told Noah ima be back keep the party going.

we pulled up to the trap and walked in. I saw a buff man sitting in the chair tied up with a scarf over his face. I went over and snatched it off.

"Frank?"

"yes baby girl"

(Frank is Aaliyah stepdad the one that supposedly had died on his vacation with her mom Kelly)

"i thought you died"

"faked my death"

"damn"

"i did it to get away from yo momma she was in my way so it was either her or fake my death yo ass should of be thanking me i aint kill yo momma"

"you disgust me you the reason my momma turned against me and turned to a crackhead"

"it is what it is" he say.

i smacked him then kept socking him in his face. Until Jayden pulled me back. His face was all bloody.

"you was the one that sent Lennie and Kevin to kill Mel"

"yup" he say laughing.

I grabbed August gun and shot him in his foot.

"son of a bitch"

"ahh fuck"

"why you kill him"

He didnt say nothing. i aimed the gun at his other foot.

"aye what damn"

"why you killed him"

"because he was the boss of yall shit and he made me look weak as fuck"

I handed August the gun.

"want to do the honor" i asked him.

He grabbed the gun and shot him in the head showing no mercy. Me and August headed out of the trap.

Shawn and Chris grabbed all the guns and money out of the trap. And the product. Jayden got all the evidence and destroyed it.

Shawn and Chris took the body and burned it and threw it in the river.

August and i went to house. we was laying in the bed getting ready to sleep.

"babe" August called.

"hm"

"you know we ion got to do this shit no more we finished we got what we wanted now we done"

"yea im glad" i say then i kissed him lips.

"i love you" he said.

"i love you too" i said back

We finished with this shit.

We laid in each other arms and fell asleep.

2 months later

Me and August is still together. He now start singing him and Chris. I am 2 month pregnant. Yup 2 months pregnant. I woke up and and took a shower. Glad today is saturday so ion gotta go to work. But i was going to August family reunion.

"you ready" August asked walking in the room.

"yea"

"im scared" i say.

I put on (outfit in MM).

I went put to the car. He got in and pulled off. We pulled up to the house. 10 minutes later.

I got out the car it was cars parked all around the house. I walked up and knocked on the door. Mama Sheila opened it.

"awnn look at my baby" She say hugging me i hugged back.

"hey mama"

"come on in everyone in the back"

i nodded and walked in and went to the back.

Travis was on the grill. The kids was playing. Mya,Kay,Chay saw August and ran to him.

"Uncle Aug" They squealed and jumped on him making him fall.

I saw Shawn,Chris,Heather,Kea,Amelia.

Chris and Heather was flirting with each other. Like always i just wish they make it official and stop playing these games.

An hour later

We was all sitting down at the table eating. Everyone was laughing and talking. Me and August stand up.

"everybody can i have you attention me and Aaliyah have something to tell you" August say.

"We're Expecting" Me and him yelled.

everybody gasped and clapped and was so happy. Then they gasped again. I turned around to see that August was on one knee.

August started talking"Aaliyah you know i love you i tell you everyday and then i realize that you was the one for me. And i wanna raise my child in a healthy home and...i just wanna show you that i wanna be more than you boyfriend.....that i wanna be your husband...Aaliyah Brooks will you marry me?"

i was tearing up fuck.

"August Alsina yes i will marry you" i say.

He slid the ring on my finger then he stood up. I jumped in his arms and hugged him as he kissed the side of my face.

Everyone was standing clapping screaming and hugging and everything. People was taking pictures.

I finally found the love of my life and having a beautiful child by him.