Ch.26 Love

Aaliyah P.o.v

My alarm woke me and August up at 7 to get Heavyn up for school. I sighed and sat up i got Heavyn up and told her to take a shower and brush her teeth as i did the same. August did the same too. We got school. Yup we going to a community collage.

She put on her uniform. Her dark red school shirt and her Khaki pants. She grabbed her Jordan's and put them on. I did her hair and grabbed her north face fleece.

She got her gucci book bag and her ipod 5 generation and head phone. I checked her homework.

"Heavyn why you didnt do your math"

"opps i forgot mommy" She said.

"here do it well i get dress"

"kay"

She grabbed her pencil and wrote her name and started counting on her fingers. She only had 5 kiddy problems so i knew she was going to be by the time im done getting dress.

(Outfits in MM THATS AALIYAH NEW CHARACTER OKKKK)

"im done mommy" Heavyn say smiling at me.

"kay let me see" i grabbed it and checked it she put her homework back in her bookbag.

I grabbed my phone and headphones and put it in my pocket.And went to the car August got in and drove to Heavyn school. and dropped her off.

We pulled up in the parking lot i walked in the school August was behind me.

Since it was 7:45 and school dont start to 8:35 we went in the lunch room where everybody be at.

We went to the table where Heather, Chris,Shawn,Jayden,Amelia,and Kea was. Yup they here too we all decided to go to college get a degree as shit. Heather, Me and Kea still do Culture clothes but we only go on every other weekends and Wednesdays thats when we dont have school.

We sat down and started talking and shit until the school bell rung. I had stand up and begun walking to out the door. But someone pulled me by my waist. August.

We was having a full blown make out session.

"Mr.Alsina and Ms.Brooks get to class now i wanna see you too after school" Ms.K the assti. Principal said.

I smacked my lips" Cant do shit in this school" i said walking out.

August was behind me we separated and went to class. I was 7 minutes late cause of August.

I busted up in the classroom.

"Late again?" Mr.Lenten asked.

"Yea man"

"care to tell us why"

"well...the a midget came in my car and asked for a pot of gold" i scoffed and rolled and i went to the back. I pulled out my phone and got on Instagram while listening to my music. Ion even know why i choose to do this basically everything i need to know. I learnt already.

I rolled my eyes waiting for this shit to end.

2 classes pass lunch was next. I walked to y locker and put my books up and book bag. I grabbed my water bottle. I felt a tap on the shoulder. Jason

"Hey"

"hey"

"Lunch?"

"yea"

"Wanna walk with me" he asked

"yea"

We was walking and talking all the way. I walked in and saw August and them sitting at the table.