Ch.7 Graduation Time

Aaliyah P.ov

I graduate out of high school in 1 week.

And i cant fucking what i got out the gang so did August he is working on his career. my mom is in rehab we visit her sometime. She is showing favoritism to Cam i dont pay any mind tho.

I was at August house talking to Mama Sheila about graduation.

"yea i just plan on wearing some joggers and a t-shirt" i say.

"no child" she say getting up.

she came back with 3 boxes.

"this is for you" she say sitting the boxes on the table.

i got up and open the first big box. I picked up a Purple knee high dress.

then the other it was the second to biggest. I saw some sparkly heels.

Then i saw a smaller box. I opened it i saw a silver necklace and earrings and bracelet and a purple handbag that go with the dress.

"no mama Sheila i cant take this" i say.

"yes you can i know you hardly have any money and with your momma in rehab its the least i can do" she say.

i hugged her and cried this is the most nicest thing anyone ever did for me.

"then i can take you to get your hair did and nails" she say.

"thank you mama i dont know what i would do with out you" i say hugging her again.

"now August cant see this is has to be a surprise" she say carrying the stuff to her room.

"ok" i laughed.

"just when its time just come over here and we can get you ready"

"ok" i smiled.

August walked in.

He gave his momma a hug then me.

"Talk to you later" i say

"ok"

August took me to his room and i sat on the bed. I went to my closet. Yea i have a closet im mostly here all the time so why not have clothes for me.

i grabbed my sweatpants and a white shirt that hug my breast. And i changed in the room. August already saw me naked so what else i gotta hide.

i sat on his bed and traced my fingers on his tattoos. And kissed his neck. He phone lit up and i looked at the name Kayla

Kayla: Bae come over

i snatched it before August could.

"really August" i say

"what i didnt do nothing"

"why the fuck is Kayla saying bae come over"

"ion fucking know"

"yes you do"

he gave me his phone flashing the messages they sent to each other. And august kept telling her to leave him alone and rejecting her.

i sat there looking stupid.

"its ight cause i would of reacted the same wayi if someone texted yo phone" He say grabbing my waist.

august kissed me and then laid on the bed.

we took a nap.

i woke up it was like 7 he was still asleep. im bored so i finna mess with his ass.

i begun rubbing his area but his pants still on.

he shot up.

"shit Aaliyah dont do that" He say getting up. i started laughing extra hard.