Ch.12 No More Mess

Aaliyah P.o.v

Thursday Court Day 9:30 Court Start At 10:25

i got up and did my hygiene. I decide to show August what he was missing. So i wore knee high dress that showed all my curves and everything. I let me curly hair stay down and i put on a little makeup. I dont even wear dresses no more but i just wanna show August what he lost.

Khalil came back and decided to go with me to court. It was 10:15 and Khalil came and picked me up.

We sat in the little room until we was called. It was me Khalil my lawyer and August Kayla and his lawyer.

Yup Kayla there and she looked terrible she gained weight and looked so ugly compared to me August could of did better i guess he was only trying to make me mad. He was talking to her and rubbing her thigh he was doing it on purpose because every time he did it he looked at me. Khalil saw it to

"Wanna get back at him" Khalil whispered in my ear.

"yea i guess" i whispered back.

Khalil leaned in and kissed me i started kissing back and Khalil deepen the kiss by adding his tongue. i let him i can see August at the corner of my eye. He was getting mad and jealous. Me and Khalil pulled apart. Khalil looked at me and smiled i smiled back showing my dimples.

"Ms. Brooks and Mr.Alsina is time" a police officer say. I looked at August he smirked. I got up and his mouth dropped a little when he say what i had on. I rolled my eyes and looked at Khalil then pecked his lips and walked in with him behind me.

The judge came in and sat down.

"we are here today Ms.Brooks and Mr.Alsina"

"ok is say here Mr. Alsina wants to take full custody for India Naomi Alsina and Aiden Anthony Alsina" The judge say.

we agreed.

"your honor i believe that i should keep custody of my kids i had them for 2 years and Mr. Alsina only visit them 4 times and i know them better than anyone else and Mr.Alsina career he has to go in tour and his girlfriend" i say

"Mr. Alsina"

"i believe i should get custody of the kids because she is right 2 years is long and i wanna make up for it and i wanna be there for my kids. and my career will not get in the way" he say.

i scoffed

"do you love her Mr. Alsina?"

He had to think" Yes i do"

"do you love him Ms.Brooks?"

I sighed" Your honor love is a strong word and it should be used right i wouldnt say love" i say.

its hard after what he did cheat and now he try to take my kids its hard to say i love him now.

August looked hurt i really dont care just like he wouldnt care if he took my kids away.

"from what i heard from both i decided that Aaliyah Brooks shall keep custody of the kids. Mr. Alsina may see and have unsupervised visits every weekend and keep the kids the whole and every weekend and see them on the
holidays" the judge say hitting the hammer on the desk and getting up.

I grabbed the papers and walked out with Khalil behind me. We hugged and i saw August staring at me. I kissed Khalil and Khalil grabbed my ass. August cleared his throat he was standing there. I pulled apart from Khalil and turned towards him.

" i guess i will pick them up from school tomorrow" August say.

"kay" Khalil went behind me and grabbed my waist.

August walked away and scratched his neck.

I am so happy i get to keep my kids

1 month later 8:30 Twins Birthday Saturday

I woke up so i can start getting ready for the twins party. Me and Khalil been dating for some time now he treats me like a queen. And makes me feel special. I talk to August once in a while mostly about the kids. He left Kayla because she was cheating. So she moved to Ohio.

Khalil was gone i dont know where. And i needed help so i called Chris, Shawn, And August Then Kea and Heather to help me. They came and August kept staring at me.

I flicked him off they went to backyard and started setting up. I got India and Aiden outfit ready for today. I woke them up and got them ready by 12:00 it was ready everyone was here.

I went upstairs my room. I saw Khalil sitting on the bed covering his face. He looked up at me he looked mad.

"Are you ok" i asked.

"why is he here"

"who"

"august"

"he is the kids father so he gotta be here for his kids" i say in a duh tone.

"i dont want you talking to him" he say.

"it is not like im fucking him he is the kids dad ima have to talk to him" i say.

he snatched my arm.

"what the fuck did i say your my girl not his you do what i say" he say.

"let me go Khalil you fucking hurting me"

he pushed me i pushed him back.

"dont fucking touch me" i say looking at the bruise on my arm. I touched it. it hurted like hell. I walked out and went downstairs i ran into some we both fell. They got up and grabbed my arm. I flinched it hurted. It was August.

"Sorry- Aaliyah- What happen to your arm" He say looking at my arm.

"nothing...i....um...ran into a door" i lied.

he looked at me im sure he knew what happen.

August P.o.v

"nothing...i....um...ran into a door" she lied.

I know she was lying and i hope that nigga Khalil aint touch ha cause im beating somebody ass.

she looked at me and smiled then walked away.

i just hope ion gotta beat somebody ass.

Aaliyah P.o.v

We sung happy birthday and took some of the presents kids to their rooms and the rest to August house.

Khalil was in the room. He got up and walked towards me.

"didnt i say dont talk to him" He say.

"yup"

"Aaliyah im not playing with you"

"im grown" i say walking away.

i felt my hair getting pulled back. Then my body flop to the floor. I felt Khalil hands punch me in my stomach and face.

He got up and i heard the door slam. I got up in pain i looked in the mirror and saw a bruise on my face. I cried i thought Khalil was better than that. I heard a knock on the door down stairs. I think its Khalil.

i went down there and open it.

I was August i went scared ion want him to see me like this.

"sorry to bother you but i left my- Aaliyah what the hell" he saw my face.

"what did you leave" i say looking away.

"fuck that did he do this to you?"

"August can you go....please"

"no"

i was about to close the door but his foot blocked it.

"You are coning home with me" He say.

"im......."
/////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Keep reading!!!! ✌️✋