Ch.19 New Person

Aaliyah P.o.v

The next morning 9:45

I woke up and brushed my teeth. I knew i was in trouble because of yesterday i was gone for about 6 hours going on 7. I walked out the bathroom to August sitting up on his phone.

"Aaliyah" He called and looked up at me.

i walked out the room and went downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed my phone the was on the table. I turned it on and it blew up with miss calls and text messsages.

From: August
Aaliyah just come back home im sorry

From: August:
Aaliyah its been 3 hours where the hell are you just come home we need to talk.

From:August
What the fuck Aaliyah its been 4 hours bring yo ass home now where the hell are you im coming to get you

From: Heather
Aaliyah honey come home where are you August is tripping i think he finna tear up the house

From: August
Are you okay why you not texting me back come home baby i miss you i need yo know you are safe

From:Kea
Aaliyah bring yo ass home August over her crying and shit you got 10 minutes and if you ass not here im calling the popo and ima beat yo ass too

The rest of the messages was August. I had 7 miss calls from Heather Kea and Amelia i had10 from Shawn and Chris 25 from Jayden. Then i had 136 from August.

I grabbed a bagel and cream cheese. I saw August come around the corner.

"Aaliyah where did you go"

"out" i saw eating a bagel.

"out where what place"

"outside"

"Aaliyah stop fucking playing where was you at"

"dont fucking worry about it August dont worry about it i am here now aint i so shut up"

He gave me a death glare. If this glare could kill people. I would be six feet under. R.I.P.

He walked up to me and i backed in the corner. We was faced to face i could smell the mouth wash and his cologne

"Can you back up"

He smirked and shook his head no. I rolled my eyes. And just stand there. He pushed up against then grabbed me and sat me on the counter. Then he wrapped my legs around him and i could feel his manhood on my____.

He kissed my neck.

"im sorry i said you was cheating i was just mad that nigga was all up on you like that. I guess i got jealous" he said.

"i sorry i left out and was gone all this time i just need to to clear my head"

"its alright Liyah" He said using my nickname.

"i know Augusta" i laughed.

"ugh uhh dont use that name i hate that name" i say making a ugly face.

i jumped down off the counter but he picked me back up.

"so you just gon leave with out giving me a kiss"

I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips But he pulled my head back and deepen the kiss. Our head moved in Sync. Pushed him away.

"nasty ass" i say.

"but you liked it"

"shut up" i pushed him and got down and walked in the front and turned on tv and watched Empire. August came and jumped on the couch. When the commercial came on i got up and went to the kitchen and grabbed me and August something to eat. My phone started ringing.