44- BONUS CHAPTER

♕R E U N I T E D♕

Serena could no longer feel pain. She expected to feel some sort of impact from the weight of the wall on her petite body. She had expected to hear the sounds of Fred, coughing a choking on the dust and the weight of his fiance on his chest.

She had let go. Not purposely. But her arms were no longer squeezing the rest of there life out of Fred Weasley. No, the were draped down the sides of her own body as she overlooked the golden trio and Percy Weasley standing over her lifeless body.

An arm snaked it's way around the black haired girls waist, making her slightly jump. Serena moved her neck and looked up at the owner of the arm, seeing Fred next to her. Something inside of the girl clicked, puddles of tears attacking her face.

"How am I crying, if we're dead Fred" She sniffled into his chest, watching the scene bellow unfold, "No! Ron, Freddie look at Ron!" The girl sobbed, clinging onto his hand directing the gingers gaze onto his younger brother.

Fred let out a sniffle as he watched the sight of his brothers pull their lifeless body's into safety. Away from the room of requirements. "We have to haunt any-one who tries to get in there, okay love?" The ginger asked, trying to crack a joke.

"Of course we will" She replied, a small smile painting it's way up her face, "But we won't be too mean-"

"La la la la I can't hear youuu" He sung irritably, skipping off into the direction of a bright light, "Come on lets go reunite with Papa Black." Fred said, taking ahold of Serena's hand and the couple followed the light.

Serena suddenly felt multiple pairs of arms wrapping around her waist, engulfing the girl into a pile of bodies.

After choking out "I can't breathe-" Serena was finally released, being greeted by none other than the marauders (besides from Peter) standing around her.

"DAD!" She squealed, jumping into Sirius Black's arms, "UNCLE JAMES!" Serena squealed again, tacking the bespectacled man in a hug.

When her eyes met Remus' and Dora's though. A flood of sadness etched its way over her face, "No.. no you guys were meant to be there for Teddy!" The girl panicked, beginning to pace.

Soothingly, Fred put his hands on the girls waist and kissed her temple. Taking in a deep breathe, Serena looked around wherever she was.

All of a sudden, the latter were in a forest. Harry Potter was alone, surrounded by tree's and bushes.

James was exactly the same height as Harry. He was wearing the clothes in which he had died, and his hair was untidy and ruffled, and his glasses were a little lopsided, like Mr. Weasley's.

Sirius was tall and handsome, and younger by far than Harry had seen him in life. He loped with an easy grace, his hands in his pockets and a grin on his face.

Lupin was younger too, and much less shabby, and his hair was thicker and darker. He looked happy to be back in this familiar place, scene of so many adolescent wanderings.

Lily's smile was widest of all. She pushed her long hair back as she drew close to him, and her green eyes, so like his, searched his face hungrily, as though she would never be able to look at him enough.
"You've been so brave."

He could not speak. His eyes feasted on her, and he thought that he would like to stand and look at her forever, and that would be enough.

"You are nearly there," said James. "Very close. We are...so proud of you."

"Does it hurt?"The childish question had fallen from Harry's lips before he could stop it.

"Dying? Not at all," said Sirius. "Quicker and easier than falling asleep."

"Unless you get hit by a tone of rocks-"Serena added, "Felt like an elephant was tryna stomp on me"

Sirius kicked Serena's ghost, the girl sticking out her tongue as his foot went right through her.

"And he will want it to be quick. He wants it over," said Lupin, sending the two Blacks a warning look as Fred raised his hands in mock surrender mouthing 'it wasn't me'

"I didn't want you to die," Harry said. These words came without his volition. "Any of you. I'm sorry--"
He addressed Remus, Serena and Fred more than any of them, beseeching them

"--right after you'd had your son...Remus, I'm sorry--. And Serena, Fred you were about to get married."

"I am sorry too," said Lupin. "Sorry I will never know him...but he will know why I died and I hope he will understand. I was trying to make a world in which he could live a happier life."

"Yeah we can get married in hell, my favourite colours always been Red" Fred said sincerely, a smile cracking on his face.

A chilly breeze that seemed to emanate from the heart of the forest lifted the hair at Harry's brow. He knew that they would not tell him to go, that it would have to be his decision.

"You'll stay with me?"

"Until the very end," said James.

"They won't be able to see you?" asked Harry.

"We are part of you," said Sirius. "Invisible to anyone else."

Harry looked at his mother.

"Stay close to me," he said quietly.
And he set off

"Bloody hell James does he look like you or what!" Serena squealed, quickly shutting up when Lily sent her a look that would envy McGonagall's.

"We aren't going to let him die right?"

"Course not Fred don't be silly, Marauders never give up. Come on my boy let's go save Elvendork"

"SIRIUS!"

"Sorry red love you!!" And with that, the ghosts of the marauders and Fred set off into the forest and disappeared into thin air.

"Come on Aunt Lily, let's go save that carbon copy of yours" Serena smiled, linking arms with lily and following where the boys left.