32- Sunsets and Movie Theatres

SERENA'S POV

"What are you going to wear?" Ginny panicked, searching through her wardrobe, Hermione following suit.

"I mean I'm sure Fred'll loose his balls at you in anything, but tonight you have to look spectacular!" Hermione reassured. She picked up what looked to be a plaid, blue and gold tennis skirt, rose an eyebrow at it then nodded her head throwing it at the befuddled girl. "Ginny, you got any turtle necks?" She asked, pausing what she was doing.

Serena was sat at the end of Ginny's bed, looking at the two younger girls in front of her, shaking her head she got up and tackled the two onto the floor, tickling them.

"HEY- Oi, Serena gerrof!" Ginny screeched, hiccupping at the ticking. Hermione was squirming under her grip and giggling. "We were trying to help!" Hermione spluttered out between a fit of giggles.

After a while of attacking the younger girls, Serena got up and picked out a white, long sleeved turtle neck from Ginny's wardrobe, "This good enough?" She asked them, as if they weren't on the floor panting from their tickle-fit.

"Perfect!" The pair said in unison, setting off another round of giggles.

Serena skipped out of the room and into the bathroom to change into her outfit picked out by the younger girls. With a wave of her wand (and a bit of help from her metamorphous skills) Serena's hair was gently curled, raven ringlets trailing down her back and chest.

Finally, she clasped her paw-print locket around her neck and some frilly socks onto her feet, followed by a pair of light blue high-top vans. Despite the rain storm that had happened last night, the sun was burning brightly that evening and was a perfect warmth for the couple to be comfortable in.

"Merlins beard, Fred is going to drop dead when he see's you!" Hermione squealed.

"'Mione? I don't want to kill my boyfriend.." She replied wearily, fiddling with the cuffs around her wrists.

"It's a muggle saying love, he won't actually die" Hermione chuckled, patting her on the back, "Now come on! You knight in shining armour is waiting for you" She sung as she pushed the girl out down towards the stairs.

She bade a quick good-bye to Molly, Remus and Dora before leaving through the front door at exactly 5:59PM.

As the hour hand ticked onto 6:00, a loud pop! interrupted Serena from her thoughts, and she was met with the handsome man of Fred Weasley. He was standing in gardens of the Burrow, in a pair of ebony skinny jeans and a creme jumper over the top of a grey t-shirt. In his hands, was a bouquet of white roses and a wallet, containing the muggle money they would be using that night.

"M'Lady" He mock bowed, putting a flower into Serena's curled hair. "Merlins left tit you look breathtaking" 

A flush of red climbed its way up Serena's cheeks as she rose to her tiptoes and placed a small kiss onto his lips, "As do you, my dear sir" She mocked back, linking her arm into his, "Away we go!"

✦✦✦

The squeezing and mangling feeling of apperation flowed through the couple's body like water. 

Their feet quickly hit the ground somewhere in Muggle London, in an enclosed safe area where they wouldn't be seen. Curiously, Serena began walking forward and out of the ally they had apperated into, however her tracks were cut short by Fred grabbing ahold of her wrist and pulling her against him.

He quickly leaned down and whispered "Follow my lead, princess" then placed a kiss on her temple and interlacing their hands together as he lead her though the cutaway and into the busy street.