35- Hogwarts Business

SERENA'S POV

"Hey Freddie, Georgie have you heard that Katie Bell was cursed?" Serena asked, looking up from her mug of coffee. They shook their heads. "Loads of the healers have been saying they think there's some attempted serial killer back at Hogwarts."

"Hogwarts?" George questioned raising an eyebrow, "How are you getting Hogwarts business in the hospital"

"Merlin George your so oblivious" Fred snapped, rubbing a splotch of inc viciously. "She got hexed by dark magic , Poppy won't be able to fix that!" He exclaimed, jumping up from the chair he was sat in.

Serena flinched at the sudden movement, spilling hot coffee onto her hands, cursing as she screeched 'aquamenti' to cool the burn.

"Watch it Fred! You're hurting your girlfriend" George spat, snatching the parchments from his hands and forcing his brother to look at Serena, who was sucking the burn on her hand in her mouth.

"I've got to go to work," Serena said bitterly, sending glares at the two gingers. "I'll be back when you both calm yourself's down". The girl quickly went and changed in her and Fred's room before Flooing to St Mungos Hospital.

She briefly greeted the other intern Healers before rushing off to go check up on some patients and giving them potions. Ever since she had been accepted into the program, the twins had been uneasy with the early starts and late nights Serena had been having at the hospital, as well as the fact that they were trialling new products.

The two boys have been arguing and disagreeing over stupid things, and Serena couldn't stand being around both of their short tempers so close to Christmas, so she drowned herself in work.

✦✦✦

A loud pitch screech echoed through the burrow, followed by a flash of bright orange and red flames. Serena was curled with Fred in his bed at the burrow for Christmas when her cousin Bellatrix Lestrange returned.

Her Black Death eater robes clinging onto her body and she shot countless spells towards the house.

The trio quickly got out of their beds and rushed down the stairs to see what was going on. When Serena saw her, something clicked.

Without thinking, the girl lunged forwards toward's the woman who killed her father, wand in hand. "You bitch! Get back here!" She screeched, firing every spell that came to mind at the fellow curly haired woman. 

"I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK! I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK!" She sung, bringing back the memories from the day of his death.

"You coward! Look at you Bella, running away from a teenager!" Serena yelled, making the woman stop.

"Stupefy!" Bellatrix shot, being blocked by a simple 'Protego!".

For a while, the two Black witches were duelling, as Harry and Ginny ran through the fields chasing other death eaters followed by Dora and Remus.

"That all you've got, dear cousin"Serena growled, blocking another spell from Bellatrix.

"Aw ickle baby Black quoting her Daddy. How sweet. STUPEFY!" 

Serena quickly dodged the hex, firing "FLIPENDO" At her, sending the witch flying backwards.

Instead of the sound of her body hitting the floor, Serena's eyes caught the sight of a large black smoke erupting from where Bellatrix was just standing head towards the burrow.

The smoke forcefully went through the building, setting it in flames as Serena's body weakened and collapsed to the floor. Tears littering her face.

✦✦✦

"Shh its okay love," Fred soothed, stroking down Serena's hair as she clung onto his body. After the incident at the burrow, Remus had bought her unconscious body back to where everyone was, handing her over to Fred before appertain away. "It's okay love, I'm here. Were all okay" He reassured the girl, who was sobbing into his chest.

"I'm so scared Fred, I miss him" She mumbled, hiccuping from the tears.

"I know, we all are. But when we win this, we will come out of the battle stronger than ever. We can get married and have Mini, mini-padfoots aye?" He joked, a smile creeping it's way up Serena's face.

"You wanna marry me?" She asked, looking up at the ginger.

"Of course I do love, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me" He replied, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"So this is what you call a proposal, huh? Wow Freddie I know you can do better" She teased, shoving his shoulder.

Playfully, Fred put his hand in front of heart, pretending to be wounded. 

Serena smiled, as she raised her head and placed a kiss onto Freds lips. The two smiled into the kiss, wrapped in each others arms.

"I love you, I won't ever leave I promise"Fred told her.

"I love you too, Freddie. Wherever we go during this war, we go together. I promise"