37- Greatest Headmaster At Hogwarts

SERENA'S POV

Serena casually tumbled out of the fireplace after a long day at work. She had been helping the higher healers out with the curse of Katie Bell, as she was trusted working with Hogwarts students as she had recently left the school.

Not that they knew of her big exit.

What St.Mungos didn't know wouldn't hurt them.

The girl flopped her petite body onto the sofa, grabbing the muggle tv controller and pressing the red button.

The girl slightly jumped when moving images started to show from the screen, summoning some popcorn to watch one of the films playing on 'channel 4'.

Neither of the twins were home yet, so Serena was curled with one of the blankets Molly had knitted. Not before long, the raven haired girl had fallen asleep, head propped up against the arm of the sofa and the television playing in the background.

✦✦✦

"George I swear to fucking merlin if you don't shut up I will chop your dick off with a ruler" Fred threatened his brother when he saw his girlfriend / unofficial fiancee curled up on the sofa.

"Okay okay chill, Mr I Proposed Without A Ring" George teased.

"That's it" He growled, grabbing his wand from his sleeves. George held his hands up in mock surrender, lowering them when he saw the girl stir in her sleep, and stick her middle up from under the blanket.

"Fuck off George, I'll bite your ear off!" She murmured, a smirk growing on Fred's face.

"Merlin you two have some weird kinks.."

"GEORGE!" Fred yelled, pouncing on his brother, the pair of them landing on the floor and wrestling. Serena got up from her position on the sofa, wrapping the blanket around her shoulders and began cheering on Fred.

After the two were finished with their 'fight' (which was more or less just the two rolling around because they didn't have the heart to hear each other) George got up and walked to the kitchen, hanging his head low.

"Good to know im appreciated here" He said, in a tone of heartbreak causing Fred and Serena to burst into laughter. "I'm being serious!"

"No you're George!" Serena yelled into the kitchen, laughing to herself at the name joke.

✦✦✦

Serena's hands were trembling, tears violently falling from her eyes onto the parchment. Dumbledore was dead.

The trio were sat in the kitchen of the flat, the shop was shut for the day as they raised their wands for the headmaster that had taught them so much, no matter how long they were at the school.

Fred, George and Serena had gotten invitations to Dumbledores funeral, which was to be held later that day. The latter had pushed themselves off the barstools to go and get ready.

Serena straightened her curly hair and put on a black dress which stopped mid-thigh with puffy sleeves and a pair of trainers. Fred and George were dressed identically in black button downs, jeans and purple ties.

It reached 4 o'clock and they all apperated to Hogsmeade, taking shaky breathes as they approached the school.

Back at Hogwarts, classes and exams were put off for the funeral, but some parents took their children home soon after learning of Dumbledore's death. Many witches and wizards come to bid farewell to the "greatest headmaster Hogwarts ever had.", flooding the streets and hospitality within Hogsmeade

A chorus of merpeople sung a tribute from below the lake's surface, bringing glistening tears to the people at the funeral. The weather was mockingly warm , birds chirping and no cloud in sight.

Dumbledore's body was wrapped in a purple velvet robe with gold stars, looking an awfully lot alike a muggle wizard, in a bright white coffin. Hagrid tearfully carried it up the aisle to a white table in front of the crowd. 

After the eulogy, white flames had rose up from the table and surround the body before turning into a tomb. The centaurs of the Forbidden Forest salute the late headmaster with a shower of arrows, flying into the air like the wave of tears that were spilled that evening.

----

LOL I HAVE BAD WRITERS BLOCK.

ANYWAYS THIS STORY IS GONNA BE OVER SOON

HEART BEEN BROKE SO MANY TIMES.

be sure to check out Lycanthropy, it's a lot better than this story in my opinion because I can be free with it in a way and morph around the events of the marauders but with this one I'm trying to follow the timeline sort of so yeah.

hope you enjoyed <3

Mini Padfoot ~ Fred Weasley. {COMPLETE}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें