24- Cho and Marietta

SERENA'S POV

Today, during the DA meeting, Harry was instructing their fellow classmates on how to do stunning spells which were required for their O.W.L.'S which were taking place in a few days.

Despite the lesson's not being of any relevance to Fred,George, Serena or Lee the latter had still decided to attend it, to support and help the younger students with spell's they have already mastered.

Harry had earlier that day gone up to the Mini Marauders to help him in todays meeting, and had decided to make amends with Serena, apologising about how he had taken away her attention from her father (as silly as it sounds, but they're both LEO's and think the work resolves around themselves and they require all attention on themselves at all time). Ironically, the duo of Black and Potter worked very well together much alike their fathers had when they were in school and the DA meeting seemed to be going smoothly.

"Hey Freddie" Serena began, as she had finished showing Lavender Brown the correct wand movements for the stunning spell, "Have you seen them 6th year Ravenclaws today? Cho and Marietta I think their names are; the ones who have been a bit shifty about the whole Dumbledores army thing"

"You know what, your right they have been shifty" Fred said, looking around the room to try and spot the strawberry blonde and raven haired girls with his extreme height. "They aren't here"

"Hmm that's odd, they always come--" She replied, yet being cut off by a loud cracking sound. "SEAMUS DID YOU BLOW UP THE CUSHIONS AGAIN"

"Don't blame me!" The blonde moaned, throwing his hands up in surrender.

CRACK

The second loud sound silenced the entire room.

CRACK

"Bombarda Maxima" A muffled voice bellowed.

CRACK

There they were. The two missing girls, standing besides the pink toad, that the devil himself would envy. Cho Chang was standing next to her friend, who was looking down at the ground covering her face with her hair.

Despite the tense environment, Serena could hear Harry and Hermione snickering from behind them, knowing that Hermione had cursed the parchment to have boils grow on the traitors face which spelt out SNEAK. Which the strawberry blonde had sprouted upon her face.

"Don't be self conscious dear, you did the right thing" Umbridge's sickly sweet voice comforted Marietta, as the Inquisitorial Squad rounded up the members of Dumbledores Army.

Luckily for Serena, her cousin Draco Malfoy had been the one to seize her and bring her to the Professors office.

As usual, the loudness of the pink in her office made everyone want to throw up, but they held it back as the minister of magic, Cornelius Fudge, a sour faced man with a toothbrush moustache stood in the corner alongside Dumbledore.

"Got the lot, Minister" A Slytherin, who Serena recognised to be Theodore Nott spat, causing a few younger members to flinch.

"Hmm what shall we do with you lot, as we know people who misbehave deserve to be punished" Umbridge giggled, Serena eyed Fred and pretended to gag.

✦✦✦

The entire of Dumbledores Army were collected into the great hall to serve their detentions. Desks upon desks soon proudly in the hall, oblivious to the crime that was about be be committed on top of them.

Sighing, Serena grabbed ahold of Fred's left hand and placed a gentle kiss on the un-scarred skin. "She's such a bitch" She muttered as she let go and took a desk besides him and picked up the red and white quill on the desk.

"You will be writing lines today; as many as it takes to sink in" Umbridge began, "You may begin".

Scratches of the quills against the parchment filled the great hall. It wasn't until one of the younger students began to squirm in their seats at the itchy-ness and cutting through their skins.

Serena bought her head up from the desk and fixed eye contact with Fred, who was also squirming under the pain of the quill. She sent him a sympathetic look and continued with her own skin mangling , sniffling every now again as tears threatened to fall because of the pain.

She took a glance at her hand to see 𝓘 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓻𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼 etched where it had previously been scar free, and began to play with her now red hair.

'I cannot wait to leave this place' the thought to herself.

✦✦✦

After detention, Fred George and Serena headed for the common room to change from their robes into some clothes. Accidentally, Serena had put on the shirt she had bought on her trip with Fred, and he was wearing the matching top alongside the t-shirt and chain she bought him.

Blushing at the sight of her extremely handsome boyfriend, and the fact they had uncoordinatedly matched, she went over to Fred and grabbed ahold of his hand to see the same thing written in his hand, yet in his messy scrawl: ꠸ ꪑꪊᦓꪻ ꪀꪮꪻ ᥇᥅ꫀꪖᛕ ꪻꫝꫀ ᥅ꪊꪶꫀᦓ.

She called George over from his seat on the couch infant of the fire, ignoring his comment about how sick the couple make him.

"We should do it day after tomorrow"

"Yes ma'am" They mock saluted in unison, smirks climbing up their faces before the twins had left the common room with Harry to sneak into the kitchens and grab some food and firewisky.

--

NO LEO SLANDER IN THIS CHAPTER! 

LOVE ALL MY FELLOW LIONS <3