"Sayaw tayo, baby." Bulong ni Jasper sa'kin. He offered his hand and I accepted it. I let him lead me t the dance floor. 

You're just too good to be true

I can't take my eyes off you

You'd be like heaven to touch

I wanna hold you so much

At long last love has arrived

And I thank God I'm alive

You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off you 

"I can't believe we're finally married." Nakangiting sabi ni Jasper.

I returned his smile as he made our foreheads touch. "I know."

Our relationship wasn't easy. Nagkahiwalay kami noong college and after that? Marami pa kaming pinagdaanang iba pang mga problema. Ilang beses na muntik na kaming magkahiwalay ulit. Ilang beses na sinubukan ng pagkakataon at problema yung pagmamahal namin para sa isa't isa. Ilang beses na muntik na kaming maggive up. But the difference between us and other couples who eventuallly broke up? We never did give up. We fought for each other. We forgive each other every time. And after every fight, we love each other even more. 

Our relationship isn't easy but no relationship ever is. Every relationship will face challenge and will be tested. It's up to you if you'll choose to hold on to your love for each other. Alam kong hindi dito natatapos yung lahat. Marami pang darating na mas malalaking problema sa'min ni Jasper and it will test our love for each other. But if there's one thing I'm sure of? It's that we'll always fight for our love no matter what happens.

"Hey, bakit ka umiiyak?" Nag-aalalang tanong ni Jasper.

"I'm just so happy. I can't believe I've been so lucky. I met you and somehow, you fell in love with me. Hindi lahat ng tao nagiging kasing swerte ko. To find someone I'll love so much and who loves and treasures me back. And now, here we are. We're a family now. And soon, yung pamilyang 'to madadagdagan pa ng mga bata, ng mga magiging anak natin." He wiped my tears like he always did for the past six years that we were together. "Sabi nga nung kanta ngayon, this is just too good to be true. That sometimes, natatakot akong magising mula sa napakangandang panaginip na 'to and realize that you're not true and this is all just wishful thinking."

"I sometimes feel that way, too. Lalo na noon? Nung kakabigay mo pa lang sa'kin ng chance. It was like a dream come true that it's hard to believe that it's not just a dream anymore. But everything's real." He took my hand and he placed it in front of his heart. I felt it beating so hard and so fast. Nakatitig siya sa mga mata ko and his eyes were full of love and sincerity. "Do you feel that? That heart proves one thing. I am real. And I really do love you, Charm."

I laughed as the last tears escaped from my eyes. I touched his cheek and I kissed him gently. "And I really do love you too, baby."

I love you baby

And if it's quite all right