9. My undoing.

"Wow, who's that hottie?" Bradley leaned closer to my ear and whispered. All the laughter was cut out and I was looking at the indeed hottie infront of me who was not in his working clothes but jet black ripped jeans and off white t-shirt and black vans. He looked so young and hot. And edible, that's corny!

For a moment there, I forgot how to breath. I just sat there looking up at him a smile etching on my lips.

 I just sat there looking up at him a smile etching on my lips

"Let's go Chloe." Just Chloe? I'm not his marvelous Chloe? I don't know but I'd come to like that nickname and it felt good rolling off his tongue.

I turned to look at Bradley who looked as shocked as me. He was still drinking him in but I kicked him slightly on his ribcage to wake him up from stupor and he groaned. I gave him a light one sided hug.

"See you on Monday Bradley." I waved him off as Caesar took my hand and dragged me into his car.

He opened the passenger door for me and tucked me in a seatbelt a little too roughly. He turned around and did the same to himself and then revved his car engine up and we zoomed into the night air of Bronx City.

After a long silence in the car, he spoke, "All you do is laugh your ass out with some boy not wondering what time is it."

Wooaahh where was that coming from. I felt like rolling my eyes but that's what I did exactly then cleared my throat. "What did you want me to do? I was there alone waiting for an unseen person to come pick me up."

"Must you have waited with him?" He was so angry and it was evident.

"This is your first time to come pick me up and you're so angry at me, why are you angry at me now? It wasn't my fault. He was gentleman enough to wait along with me. He knew I'll be lonely. Please just take me home and cut the drama short." I was angry now too.

After a moment he asked, "Is he your boyfriend?"

"What?" My eyes bulged out. Oh yeah. I smiled to myself. 'He's jealous. I get.' Why was he jealous anyway? I had asked myself before answering him;

"Sir, he's not my boyfriend." I smiled then added. "He has a boyfriend."

"A boyfriend?" He looked shocked as he tilted his head, taking his eyes off the road to look at me.

"Yes." I hissed.

"I don't understand. Is he gay?"

"Yes." I hissed again.

I saw tension leaving his body. The white knuckles he was gripping the starling with relaxed and returned to their original colour. The lines on his forehead disappeared and now his lips were twitching slightly.

"Cherry went home earlier today." He changed the topic, obviously amazed. "She is not feeling good today." He added.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked shocked. "Is she okay?" I was getting worried.