52. Blocker

Caesar's POV

Having Anley was all good and she came with so many perks. That, I couldn't deny. But the kid was a cockblocker and I hated the fact that I couldn't do anything about it.

I thought being with her at the park was enough, oh I was so wrong. That kid was sharp and she knew things weren't okay between Marvelous and I before, after coming back from the park she knew things were merrier and now she wanted us to sleep together, the three of us.

I've never dreaded a house free of Anley before. And as if you can say no to Anley, one night dragged to three nights and I've never experienced torture firsthand before.

All Marvelous could do was smile devilishly at me after failing to convince Anley to go sleep in her room. And all Anley could say was, "I just want to sleep with daddy and you auntie Chloe tonight." Then she could make a cute irresistible pout and I swear my Anley was a bribe. But somehow we enjoyed her vibrancy. She could talk all day about nothing and everything, we enjoyed every bit of it.

I'd moved Anley from in between us the second night to the far side after confirming she was already asleep, pulling Chloe into me. I thought we'll be discreet about it but as my mouth closed on her, she moaned out loudly pulling me for more.

"Be quiet." I whispered making her eyes open instantly. Apparently she was asleep and she thought it was just the two of us. She moved her eyes around and saw Anley sleeping beside her, she jerked up immediately cursing me along the way.

"You're one hell of a horny bastard." She said as she moved Anley between us and getting back to her place but not before grabbing my already hardened junk and smiling mischievously. "Chiiiill..." She dragged out the words winking at me as she pulled the duvet over us. I swear this enigma was going to be the death of me.

"It hurts." I made a pout and I knew she could see it from the illuminated light of the moon outside that streaked through the vast windows. Even though I was taunting her to see her reaction, I really felt like I was going to combust. Especially from the way she looked at me with those eyes that held a hue of innocence laced with dirtiness.

"I'm sorry baby." She frowned, stretching her hand over Anley to brush my cheek. "But I think I can do something." I saw a mischievous glint in her eye, an evil glow that made my dick harden even more. And in a spur, she was crossing her legs over mine under the duvet after moving Anley to the far end gently.

And it happened so first, like lightening and I didn't register it at first but before I knew it, my shorts and boxers had been dragged down and now with a flick of a tongue over my sensitive bud, everything clicked in and I almost nutted immediately. Not my innocent Marvelous now, she pushed my hand away as I tried to do what I wasn't so sure of, took my hard cock into her mouth, and with her two hands she encircled my junk, caressing my base lightly before she took half of my dick into her mouth absorbing me, I really tried not to let even a strangle cry out.

"Oh fuck it baby, yes." I hissed out but it came out more of a grunt. "Don't stop please." I almost cried from the sensations she gave me, I felt like I was going to explode.  Her warm folds wrapped around my dick so good as if it was something she was accustomed to, and as her head started bobbing up and down, taking me all in, to the back of her throat, hitting her gag reflex, I saw stars and the grunt came out, involuntarily and that was it.

We had woken up Anley and Marvelous had already left me, taking her side as she pushed Anley to her position. "Baby I'm sorry, I went to stop daddy's nightmare." She gave Anley an excuse that made me almost burst out if not for the orgasm that was withheld making it even more worse than before and I knew for sure I couldn't sleep.  Chloe kept her hand on Anley's back rubbing her slowly and in a few seconds, she was already asleep.