DREAMS 𝘢. 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘣𝘢

[ Bbg, you ready? ] A message popped up on my screen from Alisa, I could feel my cheeks heat up as I tried to find words to reply to such a simple question.

[ Yeah :) wby? ] I replied back, only a few seconds passed before another message from her popped up.

[ Yep, I'm heading to your house rn, can't wait to see you!! ] I only smiled at her text before finally putting my phone into the pocket of my [dress/any bottom clothing].

I put on my shoes before heading out and there I saw Alisa in her car. She rolled down her windows before smiling at me. I did the same as I ran up to her car and got inside the passenger's seat.

"So, how was your morning?" She asked while keeping her eyes on the road, constantly throwing a few glances at me. "It was um okay, as always. What about you? Was Lev pestering you again?" I chuckled.

"I love my brother but, he keeps asking too much about you and it makes me wonder if he does realize that we're dating and you're not available." She grins at me. My hands cupped my face and I could feel them heat up.

"Dammit Alisa, you're making my face heat up." I said while trying to avoid her gaze. She only chuckled and continues driving.

"Okay~ we're almost there! But! I want you to close your eyes." She cheekily smiled at me, I sighed, "I hope you're not trying to push me off a cliff." I joked. She only laughed, I did what was told and closed my eyes.

Alisa gets out of the car and opened the door to my side and grabbed my hand. She stands behind me while she holds my right hand forward and her left hand resting on my waist as she slowly guides me to whatever she was planning.

A few trips here and there, we finally arrived and I was finally able to open my eyes.

While my eyes adjusted to the light, I couldn't see Alisa anymore. But looking around, the place was so nice. It looked fancy and expensive, somewhere I don't think would really fit me.

I was startled when Alisa finally showed up behind me, she looked like she was almost about to cry. "Hey, hey.. why're your eyes teary? Did I do something wrong?" I started to worry, she only flashes me a big smile before-

"Yn, we've been in a relationship for more than 5 years. I think with that fact, it's okay for me to-" Before she could finish her sentence, I started to tear up, "Hey wait.. you're not trying to break up with me, right? You're not right? Right?" I asked her with tears brimming in my eyes. The tears stayed covering my eyesight, until everything became really blurry.

She softly chuckles and wipes the tears that were threatening to fall, "Listen.. Yn.." She takes a deep breath.

"Like I was saying, with us being in a relationship for 5 years, I think it's okay for me to.. do this." She stops before reaching something from her back.

"Yn, I like you so, so much. No, I love you. I don't even know how to explain it, whenever I'm with you, I feel so safe. I feel at home with you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Yn.. will you marry me?" She opens her hand, revealing the ring that she had been hiding this whole time. I was so overwhelmed by what was currently happening. I didn't even see how there were restaurant staff gathering around along with the old High school Nekoma volleyball team with a few from Fukurodani and Karasuno.

"Yes, yes Alisa. I will marry you. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, too."

The ring she'd been holding was now finally off from her palm and into my finger and the crowd had applauded for us. "Wait Alisa.."