yachi hitoka

TEARING THE PLACE APART
tokyo revengers crossover / time skip to your second year

From a meeting with toman, you walked to Yachi's school but it seemed like they still haven't been dismissed yet. So, all you could do was wait until the bell rung and few minutes had passed.

You knew her schedule and knew that there was a short meeting with her club, and that she still needed to help out with cleaning so, like a good partner that you are, you waited.

That was until the sun started to set and barely any students were in the campus. Since you were worried, you walked around the school, asking a few students what club organizations would still be in school at this time, after an actually reliable student gave you the list of all the clubs, you knew something was wrong.

They mentioned the volleyball club but told you they saw the members had left almost an hour ago.

"WHAT?!"

They flinched and subconsciously put their hands up, "I-I'm sorry! I'll help you find whoever you're l-looking for!" Big drops of sweat rolled down their face as they tremble before you. Some students even shook just looking at you and hearing the aggression in your voice.

"Do you know a second year named Yachi Hitoka?" You asked the shorter one, to which they nodded, "Y-Yes. She's a manager of–"

"I KNOW THAT, I WAS JUST ASKING IF YOU KNOW HER!"

Their hands shook even more as they stuttered while answering, "Y-Yes! I know her."

"Go look for her and you better look properly! If you don't find her by the time I come back to this spot... you better say your prayers to the Lord because I'll be sending you up there."

"I-I understand! I'll look for her now!" They left to run to the other side of the campus to look for Yachi, while you left to go to the other side.

Unlike the student you spoke with just now, you weren't looking calmly, you were more of... beating people up when they couldn't give you an answer. One student dragged two teachers to restrain you and lectured you for five minutes, and while it really is prohibited for a student who isn't from the school to go inside, you still did it anyway then knocked them all out.

That same student went to drag a club member of their martial arts club to try and "teach you a lesson," but they dropped after receiving two punches.

As all these people try to stop you from looking for Yachi, you couldn't help but feel even more aggravated that it had you sending objects instead of your fists in the face of the people trying to stop you.

After a few minutes, you finally reached the back of the school where you found a few students surrounding Yachi.

So that's where they are...

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" The sudden yell had those students flinch, they stepped back as they get behind Yachi, thinking that if they pushed her, you'd do the job they couldn't and beat her up, but no. The one getting beat up were them, none of them could even stand after you landed a few punches to their faces and abdomen.

"You fucks, you better watch who you're messing with! Do this to Yachi again and I'll make sure you end up in the hospital AND STAY IN THE HOSPITAL!"

Soon after, the cops were called on you but you carried Yachi on your back and ran off somewhere else.

— a/n
this was actually fun to write 😭 ig the "completed" part of this book isn't actually completed bc i'm still publishing stuff on here