BLUE SKIES 𝘵. 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪

"Tendou-san is so pretty, as always."

"I'm straight but I think I'd choose her over any other man.."

"I want to date her."

Just the usual around the campus, comments about Tendou's looks, in a positive way of course. I obviously agreed to those comments, she really is pretty, not just on some days, but every single day.

And just when I was about to rant to my other self in my head about how gorgeous she was, Kawanishi put his hand on my head, so I glared at him. "Bitch, we're literally the same height. Go put your hand over Shirabu's head or something." I rolled my eyes at him, pushing his hand off in the process.

"Jeez, did we hurt you or something?" Yamagata laughed, "Keep your mouth shut, shorty." Just a minute ago, if they hadn't interrupted my peace and quiet, I would've gone in a state of euphoria already, thinking about Tendou and ranting to the people in my head about how she's the perfect human being.

"Yikes- you guys pissed off our fruity manager, anyways did we ruin your peace and quiet and the only time outside of your house to daydream and go in, 'a state of euphoria' thinking about Tendou?" Semi asked as we all arrive at the back of the school and sat beside me on the grass, smirking along the way.

"Is he a mind reader-"

"Uhh huh, says the one who likes Reon a little too much.." Avoiding the question with a remark and rolled my eyes once again. "Oh please, imagine having a crush- no, falling in love with the other manager in the team and not once confessing BYE- THAT'S EMBARRASSING AS FUCK!" Semi said and laughed his ass off.

"Oh please, say whatever you want about me but maybe you should think before you speak you dumb shit cause you've also liked Reon for more than a year already and has never once kissed him."

"PLEASE- you haven't even kissed Tendou either!" About to open my mouth to roast the fuck out of him, Tendou butted in, "You're actually wrong Semi-semi," She chuckled before continuing, "We've kissed like multiple times, platonically-"

"HAH! SHE SAID IT WAS PLATO-"

"Oh and we've made out like, more than thrice.. if I were to be exact, six times in her room." She blatantly said it out loud with a smile on her face as she rubs the back of her neck. "I refuse to believe that, I bet it was just platonic too.." Yamagata said and rolled his eyes with a snort.

"Mm... if it makes you feel better, or something.. it wasn't in any way platonic and we almost did-"

"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH AHAH.." I awkwardly chuckled as I frantically stood up and covered her mouth from saying anything else. It was quiet for a while and I was getting a little uncomfortable with standing in a weird position.

"We all know what she was going to say right?" Kawanishi asked. "Yeah." They all said.

"So, we're all going to just collectively agree that we never heard that right?" Reon finally had a line in this mf oneshot and asked. "Yes." They all said.

"Anyways, before our tiny brains start to wrap around the fact you almost did 'it,' are you both dating?" Semi asked, "Wow, for the first time you actually admitted to having a tiny pea brain."

"Just answer the damn question you stupid hoe."

"Yes."

"Uhh.."

"Yn, it's a 'yes or no' question, I never said, 'uhh'."

"Well, no.."

(anyways, time skip cause i'm not sure what to write :})

After the end of practice, we all went out for food - this oneshot is getting tiring so you guys went out yeah and saw Tendou and Ushijima together and you were hurt yeah no happy ending for you

Then Semi punched you in the face and you flew all the way from Japan to.. wherever probably like outer space cause like one punch man and you died because you obviously can't breathe in space, or maybe you can and the government as well as nasa are just lying to us

the end

- a/n
i'll make a better one for genderbend tendou 😭😭