WITH YOU 𝘴. 𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰

— On sick days | second person point of view

"You are a dumbass." She said, looking over you as you were laid down on your bed. "Am not, you would've ran around in the rain too if I told you so," You said,

"No, I would not have. Just keep your mouth shut while I cook damn it." She said, leaving your room to go to your kitchen to make you food. Almost half an hour came by and she finally came back with a bowl in her hands.

Sitting down at the edge of your bed, she stirred the contents inside the bowl and took out the spoon, "Here," She said, offering to feed you but you decided to be stubborn and turned your head to the side.

"You told me to keep my mouth shut!" A smirk was plastered on your face, Shirabu didn't want any of your bullshit though and grabbed your face, turning it to face her and stuck the spoon inside your mouth, making you cough.

"Hey!! That's mean!" You said, rubbing your chest. She only sighed and decided to be more gentle, "Here," She said, slowly putting the spoon in your mouth then taking it back out.

— Meeting up

Like always during lunch break, you'd have lunch with her and the team. The moment the bell rang, you grabbed your bento and ran outside the door even though the teacher hasn't even dismissed you yet and you earned a yell from her along with giggles from students.

Running as fast as you can to see your girlfriend (and the team too, I guess), who was just a few meters away from you, you tripped on your own feet and landed on your face.

Shirabu facepalmed while the rest of the team went through second hand embarrassment. Tendou and Yamagata stiffled a laugh and Reon scolded them for it, Ushijima and Semi sighed while Kawanishi just laughed and took a picture of what just happened to make fun of you later.

The people around you were shocked and panicked, running to you to help and asked if you were okay but you weren't responding. Shirabu ran to you and brought you to the clinic when she found out you were only playing dead, slapped you, making Kawanishi laugh, he got scolded though.

"You are the biggest dumbass in this world, not only that but you are embarrassing." She scolded you and sighed, "That is true... but I'm a dumbass for you." You said, wrapping your arms around her waist, pulling her closer and burried your face into her chest, making her turn red and Tendou immediately took a photo.

"That's cringe- now, can we please eat?" Kawanishi said, soon you all went out the clinic to the big area of grass beside the sports gyms and ate there.

— Rainy days

As Shirabu arrived at your place, it started to rain hard so you both agreed to watch movies. You were starting to become sleepy when thunder sounded and you felt the couch shake a little because of Shirabu getting startled too.

"Are you alright?" You asked her, she shook her head and was still shaking so you carefully pulled her in between your legs and wrapped your arms around her tight while burrying your head into the back of her neck.

"Is this okay?" You asked, "Yeah, thank you... Yn." She said, holding onto your arms.

— a/n
this is pretty short buttttt i'll do something like this next with the other genderbends :} also, happy birthday to shirabu!!!