PEACE IN THE RAIN 𝘩. 𝘺𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪

SHORT NOTE: second person pov, assassin au, !guns! mention of cannibalism, title doesnt make sense??

It was late in the evening and you were hungry, and tired. All eateries nearby were closed, there was no actual food in your apartment, and you didn't want to go buy instant noodles at a convenience store.

You sighed as you glanced at your new partner, Yachi Hitoka, she's short and kind of a coward, but she's definitely good at what she does despite having a personality like that.

You joked in your head that you could just cannibalize her to put up with your hunger but shook your head, immediately replacing that thought with another one; paranoid at the thought that she could be listening to your thoughts (even though it was not possible).

As you hide away all your weapons, your stomach soon started to hurt, you were about to leave the blonde behind when your stomach grumbled.

The blonde's head whipped your way and chuckled, "Yn-san, you didn't eat anything before the mission, didn't you?"

You sighed, "No, I didn't..." Embarrassment creeping up your neck as you started to curse your stomach for not being used to the emptiness.

"I'll cook food at my place, we should leave now before the police on night patrol come across us." After she finished hiding away her weapons and changing into civilian clothing, you left the small alleyway, and walked cautiously to her apartment.

-

You offered to wash the dishes since Yachi did cook food this late in the evening, before you sat down to rest for a while, you thanked her for inviting you in, and for the food too. Shamelessly, you sat down comfortably on her couch and closed your eyes.

"Yn-san, you can stay here for the night, I don't mind. It seems like it's going to rain," Yachi said as she sat down beside you,

"I think I've bothered you too much already..." You said, laughing off her suggestion, and stood up to get ready to leave when rain started pouring. You didn't mind going back home with wet clothes, it was just that it's raining a bit too hard that it's difficult to see which could be troublesome. Especially when there are street gangs around who fight people for no reason.

"Ah, on second thought, I think I'll stay... Sorry for bothering, again." You bowed,

"No, no! It's quite nice to finally have someone around here, it's lonely..." Yachi said, chuckling before patting down on the space beside her, you sat down, and just watched shows with her.

Your eyelids started to feel heavy, as much as you didn't want to fall asleep in a weird position, you couldn't help it and slept. Your head fell on Yachi's shoulder, she flinched, and noticed that it was just you and you fell asleep.

She moved to the far end of the couch and laid your head on her lap before darting her eyes away from you, and back to the tv to finish the show that she was watching.

- a/n
even though english isn't my first language, i still have good grades in the subject BUT?!?&/$ I FEEL LIKE I'VE WRITTEN "want" as "wan't" BEFORE AND I FEEL SO STUPID.

IF YOUVE SEEN ME DO THAT, PLEASE CORRECT ME.