CAKEWORKS 𝘺. 𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢

SHORT NOTE: time-skip, except yui has a diff job
━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I haven't seen Yn in such a long time, where do you think she's at?" Yachi asks Kiyoko as the two walk to a certain shop in the city with Saeko.

Kiyoko thought for a moment, looking for any recent information she got of you in her head. "I heard she got married, I didn't hear who though..."

"Do you think it could be someone from that team she was oogling her eyes on back in high school?" Saeko chimed in.

"I think it was Shiratorizawa she crushed on the longest... but who?"

"Ushiwaka?"

"Definitely not, I heard he's still single..."

"They could be together in secret but told us?"

The three women spoke more about you and who they thought you could have been married to but decided to drop the topic as the smell of their favorite bakery took over. They never knew the owner of the shop unlike they did with the others, but has heard it's owned by someone who went to Karasuno too.

"Good afternoon, welcome to Cakeworks!" A young lad greeted the three with a smile, they returned the gesture and sat at a vacant table.

Just when Saeko was about to bring up the topic of who you could have been married to, the bell chiming from the door caught their attention, in which they see you walk inside, a smile of your face as you look around the place.

-

Your three-day long stay at Okinawa had ended with your promised souvenirs for Yui. You were about park your car at the parking lot of her bakery when your eyes caught the small gift shop you've never seen before.

You decided to stop by for a little while to look for another gift for Yui and purchased it for her before returning back to your car to drive to her august bakery.

You pushed the glass door, the little bell at the top making a chime indicating someone new had entered. You had a smile on your face as you were excited to see Yui, you were only gone for three days but you missed her, a lot.

Walking up to the counter, you see Seiji. "Oh, Yn-san!" He greeted you a good afternoon, letting you know of what new pastries were available for the season.

"Ooh! I'd like the [pastry] please, take-out! Also, is Yui at the back?"

He finished checking out your food and gave you the pink and blue paper bag before shaking his head, "She said she was out to buy groceries, saying she'll come by late in the afternoon. But she did ask me to hand you this before she left." He gave you a small envelope before you bid him goodbye.

You left to go to your shared apartment with Yui and put the stuff down on the small table before putting the pastries you bought from her shop in the fridge.

You sat down on the floor, awkwardly yet patiently waiting for your wife to come home. It felt a bit surreal at how you actually got married to a girl you had a fat crush on and are now living together. This fact made you so happy, the smile on your face wouldn't go away, so you just kept lightly hitting your cheeks in exhilaration.

"My heart keeps beating fast oh my-" Your thoughts were soon interrupted when the sound of the door opening ran through your ears, you fixed your posture and tried to keep your smile as Yui came into your field of view.

"Oh? Yn!" She ran up to you, you stood up and shared a hug before letting go. You stared at each other before breaking into laughter, "WHY ARE WE LAUGHING?"

"I'M NOT SURE?"

You both calmed down before you grabbed the medium sized box, and gave it to her. Her eyes widened, "Oh my gosh, are these the souvernirs? Why's the box so big?!"

"I wanted to buy you a lot so..."

All for jokes and laughs, you both mimicked people on Youtube who do unboxing videos and recorded Yui's reaction to the stuff she got from your trip. It took a little while but it soon came to an end with her having a ton of new stuff to put around in her room.