HIDDEN 𝘬. 𝘵𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘰

"Kenma!" Calling out his name, I waved my hands around to catch his attention and away from his game for atleast a few seconds. His gaze turned to me and gave me a small wave as well, "So, I had an idea! We ding dong ditch Kuroo and run to the station then leave her." It was a stupid idea but if it was to piss her off, I was in it.

He snickered, "Yeah, whatever. But you're carrying me." We walked to Kuroo's house, pressed on her doorbell and waited for a while, her footsteps sounded and with that, I immediately crouched down for Kenma to get on my back and I ran to the station in full speed.

Putting my arm around my kouhai, we both got in the early stations and shared a laugh. It was pretty cruel, but Kuroo didn't mind it as much anymore since it was to be expected on April, a random day on April that is.

We got to school and separated ways soon enough.

"Yikes, you're going to get a beating from Kuroo later." Iwanami said, "Kinky." I smirked but she slapped my back and rolled her eyes. "Do you still have feelings for her?"

It was a random topic, well not random at all but we didn't speak about it much. I decided to dodge the question since I was pretty sure she knew the answer to it already too. "Yn, you know she's focused on her studies." I didn't answer.

"So if you ever come crying because she rejected you, fall in love with... me... instead." It seemed as though my vision dimmed. "She likes me." It was clear, her feeble attempts to try and get me to drop Kuroo, it made sense. "Iwanami, you know-" She left.

"What am I supposed to do?" With a sigh, I decided to leave the thought for later.

"Kenma, she told me I should fall in love with her.." I decided to pick him up from his classroom, it wasn't necessary but it was better than having to walk to the court all alone. "I'm not sure I follow?"

"So uh, there's this girl I like-"

"Who I'm starting to think is Kuroo but go on." Kenma cut me off but even so I decided to continue, "And I've told her, Iwanami, about it. She was supportive for a while but she suddenly started telling me to drop her, they were feeble attempts but it was constant."

"What about the girl you like? Do you think they like you back?"

"One word: studies. But honestly, I'm not sure.." I said with a shrug, I knew Kenma thought of his advices about romance weren't the best but he still tried. "Honestly, I'm not sure if I can help you. I can try to suggest you tell the girl you like about your feelings to see if they reciprocate and if they don't well... that's where I'm not sure."

"I'm not sure whether or not to tell you, you should go to Iwanami-san for comfort and have her court you until you finally like her back or not."

"I'll think about it later, for now, let's just focus on practice." I told him and with that, we got in the court and really did receive a bea- scolding from Kuroo. As practice went on, we all finally went out for some food. "Yn-san, are you interested in anyone?" Lev asked, everyone kept quiet and intensely looked at me.

"We're all curious... you're a girl after all, so you must be interested in one guy or something?" Yaku said, "Er.. I'm actually interested in women."

The whole table went quiet. I felt bad since I only told Kenma about it, and not even Kuroo knew but also scared since how they felt about that blatant coming out wasn't evident in their faces. "Ah sorry, let me rephrase that... aren't you at least interested in at least one girl?" Yaku seemed to be unfazed about my gay ass and asked.

It felt weird for a while, "Um well yes.. but I'm not telling any of you who. Not even Kuroo or Kenma know anyway." The eat out with the team ended with them complaining about how they think I don't trust them while Kai tried to stop them from forcing it on me.

Kenma decided to leave early, for whatever reason. And it was then left with Kuroo and I walking, pretty slowly, to the train station. I wanted to tell her right then and there about my feelings, but if I did, it wouldn't be the same anymore.

I'm happy to be this close with her even though we're no more than friends, so I'm not going to risk what we've been through together just because of the feelings I've started to develop for her is getting in the way of our friendship.