KISS ME MORE 𝘬. 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘻𝘶 [ep1]

My alarm sounded exactly at five in the morning.

I reached for my phone, only to knock over stuff on my bedside table. I immediately sat up, startled from the noise and picked up the objects I knocked over.

I put them back on the table and took my phone, I looked at the time again and put it inside my bag and head to the bathroom.

I stripped off of my night clothes and folded them then put it inside the small laundry basket and bathed.

After finishing up, I dried my body with a towel and changed into my uniform, I then grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

I put my bag on the rug just below the coffee table and took the pancake mix from the pantry and started following its instructions and cooked it.

After a few minutes, I used up all the batter and started eating.

I did the dishes and covered the pancake with a plate so that flies don't come and land on the food, after doing so, I brushed my teeth and head to school, early as always.

timeskip to: dismissal / club meetings

I walked out of my classroom since the class ended, I walked to the club room and put my bag on the floor.

"Kiyoko and Yachi's classes probably ended early", I thought, I started changing into my manager's uniform and took the clipboard with me and then walked to the gym.

"W-Wait up, Amano-san!" I heard a boy say, the volume of the chattering from the students in the halls lowered as they turned to the boy, only to see the 'school's heartthrob' and they all started whispering, especially the girls.

He walked up to me and the boy bowed down as he held his hand out, "I really like you, Amano-san, please go out with me!" He said a little too loudly, students who passed by decided to stop and watch what was happening with the 'school's second year heartthrob' and me, a girl who's bestfriends with the goddess of Karasuno, who's also labelled as 'one of the goddesses'.

A lot of girls were cheering, "Say yes, Amano-senpai!" One girl in the crowd yelled, "I get that you think he's cute and that we woud look good with each other but just because you like him doesn't mean I do too." I thought, I realized that I had kept the latter waiting (plus he probably hurt his back a little from bowing at a full 90 degrees) and so I turned to him and let out an inaudible sigh.

"I'm sorry, Atsuji-kun, but I already like someone else.." I turned my heel, about to walk away when he gently held my wrist, in order for me not to go away. "Do I.. do I know him?"

"You're not obliged to know who I like." My gaze became cold, but he didn't flinch. "Well, if he hurts you-"

"Please stop assuming it's a he. Plus I won't ever change my mind about her. So please don't pry, Atsuji-kun." I said as I yanked my hand away, not too harshly though, and left as everyone who witnessed the scene gasped and felt bad for the guy, some were smirking saying he deserved it and others just left without saying anything.

I sigh as I hurriedly walk to the volleyball court. "He for real had the audacity to waste my time, I could have seen Yacchan and Kiyoko sooner."

I opened the court's doors and was greeted by Ryuu and Noya who plunged their way towards me and tackled me into a hug. I chuckled and hugged them back. "Eyy how are you two doing?"

"We're doing great, Y/n-san!" They said and decided to cling (literally) on me, "Ah~ Y/n-san is the only manager who ever hugs us back." Noya said, I only chuckled until Daichi scolded them both. "Oy! Get back to individual practice and stop clinging on to our dear manager!"

They flinched and then nodded, heading back to where they were supposed to practice.

"Are you alright?" Daichi asked.

"Yep! Where's Yacchan and Kiyoko?"

"They took care of the water."

I nodded and then went to the storage room, I opened the drawer and took out towels and brought them out.

I sat on the bench and minutes passed by, Yachi and Kiyoko came with the water bottles. I went up to them and helped them distribute the bottles along with the towels.

-

Practice ended at the same time it usually does, Ryuu and Noya bugged the three of us in sending us home but we all refused, saying we could take care of ourselves. They only kept bugging until Daichi scolded them and then left us be.

"Let's send Yacchan first?"

The both of them nodded as we walked our way to her apartment then Kiyoko sent me home.

I was about to unlock my gate until she held my wrist.

"Should I send you home?" I asked her and chuckled, she did the same as she let go of my wrist and shook her head.

"No it's just... uh, take care. I guess." She was looking everywhere but me, I chuckled once again at her.

"Yeah, sure. You too."

Before I could turn around, she cupped my face and pecked my cheeks then walked away. I could only look at her figure disappearing away in the distance as I tried to wrap my head around what happened just now.

She kissed me!

I celebrated in my head and had a big smile on my face as I hurriedly ran into my house, thinking about what to do when we see each other again the next day.

-

anywho im gay for kiyoko and yachi✌🏻

i hope someone actually reads this and likes this lmfao istg-