HOME 𝘺𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪, 𝘬𝘪𝘺𝘰𝘬𝘰

WARNINGS; parental issues, domestic violence written in detail, language

SHORT NOTE: as requested, this is a yachi x kiyoko x reader :} just letting yall know. also, the reader has a bad home life in this oneshot and there are topics here that could potentially trigger you, so this is your trigger warning, and your chance to leave.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was supposed to be a peaceful lunch like you had prayed to whatever God was out there, no yelling was supposed to be heard, but here you were, sitting on your designated seat in the dining table, eating quietly in the midst of all the fighting coming from your parents.

Your father recently found out that your mother was with another man the other day in which she yelled at him that he was only a friend and soon brought up the suspicion she had of him possibly cheating on her with another woman from work also the other day.

You felt like you'd somehow grown used to this but deep down, it hurt. Why did they get married if they were going to fight like this and do this to each other anyway? Arguments, disagreements? They're normal and healthy in relationships but that relationship definitely wasn't so healthy anymore if it was on a daily basis.

A familiar feeling of dread came to you as soon as you finished your food, leaving you to think of stuff to do to keep you occupied so your mother doesn't yell at you and take away your phone.

You quietly excused yourself in which your mother had yelled at you, "DON'T FUCKING LEAVE OUR PLATES HERE, YOU THINK WE'RE SOME CLEANERS TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOU, HUH?!"

Subconsciously, your eyebrows furrowed, you tried your best to keep calm while getting their plates with unfinished food, and threw it away. All that money and time they bought for it was wasted, like every other day.

You quickly washed all the dishes and was about to leave to go to your room when you bumped into your father in which he looked at you with a glare, "Useless child." He said before walking out of the door and into his car, driving off to somewhere only God knows where.

Your mother let out a frustrated groan, started yelling, and threw the books -in her reach- away. You stood from afar, watching the scenes unfold before your very eyes. It was almost always like this in the house, and you began to get tired of it, sometimes even wishing you had some future telling powers to prevent certain events from happening.

You sighed knowing that was merely only a wish that wasn't going to be fulfilled and head up to your room.

You sat on the gaming chair you had and brought out your books just in case your mother came in, and scrolled through your phone to ease your boredom, but that didn't happen as nothing really sparked up your interest. Even so, you kept scrolling in hopes of finding at least one thing to work on.

You were lucky today that you finished your homework, leaving you with nothing else to do on the weekend.

In almost a blink of an eye, Sunday passed, and homework waited for you at school. You double checked your materials, checking to see if you haven't left anything, and ate a little before leaving the house early to go to school.

-

Maybe you should've ate more at breakfast and lunch because your stomach was hurting like crazy, you couldn't focus anymore on the lessons or keep your face from making a strange expression.

You decided to endure this for the rest of your afternoon classes until you went out of the classroom. Your stomach was hurting a bit too much, it made you feel a bit lightheaded. Yachi and Hinata, in the distance, noticed this and ran up to you.

"Yn! Are you okay?" She asked while holding your waist to keep you up, "I feel a bit lightheaded..."

She turned to Hinata, "Hinata-kun, can you get Shimizu-san for me, please?"

The redhead ran full speed looking for the noirette third year until he saw her, and briefly explained what happened before running with her back to you. The two girls supported you while heading to the clinic.

The nurse let you rest for a bit before dismissing you early. "You can go home now, shall I ring your parents to let them know?" You tensed at the suggestion,

"I-"

"We'll let her stay at ours for now, to watch over her. Her parents are usually at work at this time." Kiyoko interrupted and after a few minutes of resting, the two girls brought you to Yachi's apartment.

Yachi put out the foldable bed and let you lay down while the two girls laid on your side, "Thanks for uh, letting me stay..."

"No problem!" Yachi said and laid her head on your shoulder. After a few conversations here and there, unknowingly, you all fell asleep in each others arms.

- a/n
i hope this was good (cause i kind of lost ideas on how to end this) again, i'm open to suggestions of a rewrite or to add or omit scenes :)