PROM DRESS 𝘢. 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘣𝘢

Prom wasn't as great as you thought.

You thought you'd be having fun with your friends, being surrounded with a bunch of people, talking all night, making fun plans, but none of those happened. Of course, you spoke with some of them, but it seems like they finally showed their true colors and revealed what they actually thought of you.

A few guys came to talk to you, confessing their "love" for you, and how they want to pursue a relationship with you if you feel the same way, but you turned them down. There was someone who you already liked, but kind of find it hard to approach due to all the people they're surrounded with.

So all you did for an hour into the night was eat, drink a little, and scroll through your phone, sitting on the table with your class number in.

It was starting to get really boring and also irritating.

Your social medias feed were only filled with posts relating to prom, friends, and summer plans. This was the only time you ever get to experience prom yet here you were, all alone. With barely anyone to talk to.

"This fucking sucks." You thought to yourself, sighing.

That was until she sat down beside you. You were friends, not close, but friends.

She wore a beautiful, long, cyan gown paired with gold heels. Her makeup was more of a natural one, with her hair waved a bit, and earrings.

"Oh! Hey! Alisa..." Starting to sweat a little at the sight of her, she looked great yet here you were, not even comparable to her beauty.

She smiled at you, "Yn! You look so great!" Her compliment felt like a... pretty slap on the cheek. Being complimented by her was definitely a blessing.

"I think I'm gonna...-"

"Can we head outside for a while?" She asked, you nodded and stood from the seats with her, heading outside.

You were afraid she was going to go back to her big griup of friends and leave you all alone again so you decided to ask her a question,

"I thought you were with your friends, or something?" You felt your whole body cringe for a moment there, because I mean, who would ask someone that?

She turned to you before giggling, "Kinda just recently found out that they're fake... but at least you're still here." Alisa cringed for a second there too at what she said, thinking she said something offensive, but she shook it off anyway.

"I think I'm going to fall for you if you say anything else nice about me..." You tried to joke, you meant what you said, but with the fact that you both aren't very close, and now you're to ruin a potential friendship? That would kill you.

Her smile widened before she took a step closer to you, "What if I actually like you like that too?"

"WHAAAAT? No, definitely not. You're just joking anyway, you said 'what if,' so it shouldn't be tr-"

God definitely hates you a little if he made Alisa kiss you while a drink was an obvious smell and taste from your mouth, and that it's not anymore minty, at all.

Alisa pulled away before she bursted out laughing, "W-What's so funny? Is it the drink I just drank? Oh God, I'm so sorry!" You stumbled on your words a bit before bowing to her, she waved her hand, and told you that wasn't the reason.

It was your face, she said. Your face looked so confused for a second there that she found it funny.

The rest of the night went by. With Alisa as your new company, it lifted your mood, and you definitely started to like prom now.

You both spoke to each other, laughed along the lines, and made quite a lot of plans together for the long summer break ahead, as if she didn't just kiss you.

- a/n
i think i like this one 🤔🤔

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें