CYBORG 𝘴. 𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘢 [ep1]

Third person point of view

"We've got great scientists at our university, but I want you... Tanaka Saeko to be the one to test out our first cyborg. See what it can do, teach it stuff." One of the Science teachers told Saeko, it's not like she opposed to the idea of giving her the responsibility on a cyborg, but it felt to her like it was too much work.

Her brother, currently a second year in highschool at Karasuno, she had to take care of him too. As well as do a few favors he asks of her and to balance her job as well. Not to mention the work university gives her.

But if she were to mess up with the cyborg, the one to blame were the teachers right? For giving the cyborg in her care? Yeah, that seems about right, the teachers are to blame. Well are to, if she ever messes up. Saeko decided to agree with the idea and the next day, arrived the cyborg right at her front door.

"We'll leave it to you, Tanaka-san."

Her response was short with only a nod and took the big box inside her house. "Oh! Nee-san, what's that?" Ryuu asked, "You're going to freak out but.. it's a cyborg." She shrugged and carefully opened the box. Ryuu stood a little closer while he waited for his sister to finally reveal the said cyborg inside.

When she did, they were both quite surprised at what came. A female cyborg, she looked exactly like a real person with her arms and legs the one with a futuristic appearance. Saeko decided it was best to take care of this girl and take this seriously so she grabbed the paper that was attached to the box.

"Greetings, Tanaka Saeko

We'll be leaving her in your care. You may give her a name as well as teach her essential stuff, like we told you. A little note is that this lady cyborg that is now in your care was a real person, is still, but she has been reprogrammed and modified, and is the first human we've experimented on to become a cyborg.

We trust that you take good care of her, this may also give you a boost for your future.

With regards from the University."

Saeko was beyond shocked. A human being, experimented on, modified and 'reprogrammed' to become a cyborg?! It's absurd, monstrous. How could a human being, do something like that to another human being?

All her thoughts, worries and growing anger faded away quickly from her head by her brother's shriek. "She's moving!" And with that, Saeko stood up and carried the girl to the couch for a more comfortable place to lie down.

-a/n
hopefully i won't forget about this LMAOO um fun fact? but this was inspired by a bts fanfic (namjoon x reader) i watched on youtube like 3-4 years ago and wrote a boystory x reader inspired by it

this also used to be one of my early drafts, like idk my 5th (or maybe like 13th) draft i wrote when i first started writing in my ttripleoya acc

anyways, i'll try to update as soon as i can :)